Who got snow?

whoohoo!!!!! you can always ask your neighbours or adults to help you out since you have a heart condition....the worst is when the snow is hard and wet that's heavier!!! grrr take it easy there!!! smile...

At least I have a snow blower and that help me alot. Yay it is running now since I got the tire fix. :D

*mumbling* Frigg'n middle the night, I woke up and felt so fawk freezing like kinda FREEZER in my room.. (sigh) I came and see Logan's crib.. putting him full of thick blanket and kept him warm.. I looked around the room and checking the window seems shut real good.. Puzzled! I went into the bathroom.. and quick sit down.. *screaming fawk frozen toilet* I turned around.. OH FAWK.. WHY WINDOW ALREADY OPENED... 3%@$%#$%^#@$^ No Wonder why, My hubby forgot shut the window close reason he taking a hot shower.. avoid steamed in the bathroom due there's no ventilation. Done Bathroom.. *slap the toilet lid down* I walked and looked stare at my hubby while he's sleeping.. I started talking myself.. You're fucking an asshole ever I sat freezing toilet lid!

Next Morning, I started evil smiled at him.. He stunned looked me, Wha.. hell are you evil smiled.. I replied him, Yeah, I AM! , Because felt so good spatter your face shit of it.. He say why? I answered him .. " You're fucking an asshole ever I sat on the fawk freezing toilet lid because forgot something you should have done something level your eyes.. what r u see in the bathroom.. He stunned shock wide his eye opened.. He ran into the bathroom but already closed it.. He say.. well there's already closed what I did yesterday.. I shake my head, hell no, you didn't! I DID!

#%@%#@$^ Reason why how am I angry.. because of snow came into fucking window screen.. landed on the toilet lid..

oh aww.. Damn WINTER IS RETURNED!

*mumbling* Frigg'n middle the night, I woke up and felt so fawk freezing like kinda FREEZER in my room.. (sigh) I came and see Logan's crib.. putting him full of thick blanket and kept him warm.. I looked around the room and checking the window seems shut real good.. Puzzled! I went into the bathroom.. and quick sit down.. *screaming fawk frozen toilet* I turned around.. OH FAWK.. WHY WINDOW ALREADY OPENED... 3%@$%#$%^#@$^ No Wonder why, My hubby forgot shut the window close reason he taking a hot shower.. avoid steamed in the bathroom due there's no ventilation. Done Bathroom.. *slap the toilet lid down* I walked and looked stare at my hubby while he's sleeping.. I started talking myself.. You're fucking an asshole ever I sat freezing toilet lid!

Next Morning, I started evil smiled at him.. He stunned looked me, Wha.. hell are you evil smiled.. I replied him, Yeah, I AM! , Because felt so good spatter your face shit of it.. He say why? I answered him .. " You're fucking an asshole ever I sat on the fawk freezing toilet lid because forgot something you should have done something level your eyes.. what r u see in the bathroom.. He stunned shock wide his eye opened.. He ran into the bathroom but already closed it.. He say.. well there's already closed what I did yesterday.. I shake my head, hell no, you didn't! I DID!

#%@%#@$^ Reason why how am I angry.. because of snow came into fucking window screen.. landed on the toilet lid..

:giggle: I bet that woke you right up!!!

Do you want me to HYAH him for ya??? LOL Poor you. I dont blame you at all. :hug:

no snow on Christmas day, I love it when it snows on Christmas day, but not this year. :thumbd:

:rofl: GalaxyAngel

No snow yet but icy weather. It look beautiful outside of my house - full white and icy weather. I will try to take a picture of icy weather.

It's snowing here now!!!!!!!!! It's the first time in 17 years Seattle area received snow on Christmas Day. :D

It got snow 2 days ago then later in during the afternoon got melt so now today seem some of ice on the sidewalk, and street .. some of few on the road got some of ice with no snowing today. but it is cold brrrrr :) ..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ GalaxyAngel's comment lol hahaha :lol:

:rofl: at GA

Snow? Yes please, send it here! We had a 2nd hottest christmas day in 100 yrs here at 40 deg Celsuis (104 deg Fahrenheit). :eek3:

Snow? Yes please, send it here! We had a 2nd hottest christmas day in 100 yrs here at 40 deg Celsuis (104 deg Fahrenheit). :eek3:

Man, that's pretty hot! I know you're at the south hemisphere so it's summer over there and winter here. :P It went to about 31 degrees in the middle of the day and it's currently 33.

It was soo hot, so I went swimming at the beach 2 times (12:30pm and then 4pm) during Christmas day. What's worse can smell a forest fire which is prolly about 6 hours away up North.

The wind are darn hot too hah. Bring the Snow here!

:rofl: GalaxyAngel

:laugh2: @ GalaxyAngel that's good one!

thanks for the idea :naughty:

:laugh2: @ GalaxyAngel that's good one!

thanks for the idea :naughty:

:rofl: Galaxy Angel

Calvin, I know what you are exactly thinking *glares* You better not do that prank by leaving the window up and letting me sit on a cold toilet seat, lol.

Back