Who got snow?

Too hot for me! I dont miss the AZ heat!

I just looked it will be 91 tomorrow and down to the high 70's by the weekend

snowing here too. and windy as all get out. rained all last night and then snowed a few hours today then turned back to rain now its snowing again.

snowing here too. and windy as all get out. rained all last night and then snowed a few hours today then turned back to rain now its snowing again.

Since we are just north of u, if it is still snowing there, then it will continue for us...

Since we are just north of u, if it is still snowing there, then it will continue for us...

its a ways off though isnt it? 12-15 hours apart? im an hour east of asheville, nc.

its a ways off though isnt it? 12-15 hours apart? im an hour east of asheville, nc.

the storm is moving north...so whatever you get, we get later on.

I had upload the picture of snow from yesterday and sorry about bad picture quality because of took a camera from my BB.

IMG00004.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

IMG00007.jpg

IMG00008.jpg

Got about 6 inches and still coming!

This morning I drove to the next county where it had good amounts of snow on the ground. They were kind of slushy. With the sun up at the moment, the snow should be all gone by later today. I bet the kids here were upset that schools are open while other schools closed. :aw:

The snow hit this area early this morning. I was driving on my way to work around 5:30 am and at the halfway point, it started to snow. My first thought was "You gotta be kidding me? Snow?"

We only got like at least 1/2 inch to 1 inch and of course, it didn't last that long because it melted out later in the afternoon. Still, It was nice to see the snow in a long while though.

So, Has anyone else got their share of the snow today? :)

I just pray that there isn't any Ice Storm coming up this winter. It was awful to experience it last year.

It was an exciting morning, where today is the first day of snow for my Virginia area. A dog was licking my face very softly, and refused to leave me alone to let me sleep some more. When I peek out the window, I jumped out of the bed because it was SNOWING! I ran out to announce about the snow, though the Family were ahead of me. I ran out of the house with the two dogs. I stood under the falling snow for a while just to enjoy it. Then I went back inside to be warm. Heehe. It snow nearly all day. It was about late 3pm when it stopped. Most the snow melted. I wish my camera is working so I can snap those pretty snow in the yard. [pouts]

It was an exciting morning, where today is the first day of snow for my Virginia area. A dog was licking my face very softly, and refused to leave me alone to let me sleep some more. When I peek out the window, I jumped out of the bed because it was SNOWING! I ran out to announce about the snow, though the Family were ahead of me. I ran out of the house with the two dogs. I stood under the falling snow for a while just to enjoy it. Then I went back inside to be warm. Heehe. It snow nearly all day. It was about late 3pm when it stopped. Most the snow melted. I wish my camera is working so I can snap those pretty snow in the yard. [pouts]

Sheesh, you can have all the snow. Im a sourpuss when it comes to snow [and cold]. We got about 1 1/2 inches of light powdery snow and its still snowing lightly

Sheesh, you can have all the snow. Im a sourpuss when it comes to snow [and cold]. We got about 1 1/2 inches of light powdery snow and its still snowing lightly

:giggle: It is okay. I lived in Utah for three years. I know what Utah are like in the Winter times.
I was told that the snow in VA won't be as much snow as in UT. We'll see. :cool2:

Like in the first beginning of December, it started to snow flurries and then we had more snows later which turn out blizzard storm. As long as I have winter tires, I will be okay. There are some roads icy but most of them are okay roads. We have some car accidents here on the reservation and other places. Today it was and probably still snowing here. I do hope we can have a nice early mild weather in Feburary. :dunno:

November 30th was when we got our first snowfall. There's nothing on the ground right now though. I really hope that it poors for Christmas and then melts away for Boxing Day. :P

Just flurries so far, but I think it is supposed to snow all week.

No snow here!!!:giggle: Unless you count the little white flowers that pop up after a rainfall in the yards. When MIL and I got back from hairdresser and went through the neighborhood, all the yards were covered with these little white flowers and there was just enought green grass poking through, it looked like a dusting of snow like we got in Missouri.

Back