Who got snow?

:laugh2: I ain't a kid, Texan

Can we trade these weather, pretty please? :fingersx:

It's snowing here again and I am getting tired of seeing the "whites" on the ground, lol.

:lol: I am actually enjoying this weather for a change--no rain for quite awhile.

Where I live right now, we're expecting up to 2 inches of snow tonight. I still have to go see the doctor tommorrow to see about learning to pack my 3 holes in chest and right leg. They just cleaned out the dead tissue out of my holes today. Quite painful but that's what I get for being diabetic.. I hope it snows enough so I don't have to see more doctors and endure more pain. :P

You know, Byrdie, you are really beginning to get on my nerves!:giggle:

:lol:

Well unfortunately we had a good run of sunny weather and now it's filtered sun with fog rolling in from the ocean.

Smells very salty! Kind of rejuvenating!

Snow, snow, snow...

We got 1 inch snow here (Northampton, Pennsylvania). A little bit compared to the rest of the states that got hammered with snow!!!

-Liz.

Wish it was snowing. It is just very cold and wet. I would rather have snow than rain. Rain is sooo depressing!!

No snow here. Its 65 degrees and we have thunderstorms forecast for the next 2 or 3 days.

It's snowing right now in Northern France :D but I fairly doubt it will stay on the ground *grumble* - I love snow! (except during rush hours because then it takes you like aaaages to get to work)

JamieLynn

We were supposed to get good snow last week but we ended up with nothing other than flurries for several minutes. I feel bad for the children.

We got snow here! :shock: I woke up and saw the snow and that was unexpected! We got at least 1 to 2" of snow on the ground, from the convergence zone that happened very early in the morning.

We got some freezing rain here.. roads are slicky and etc.. some other areas got snow as well... oy.... glad I aint going anywhere for a while so I can be safe in my place... lol .hopefully the weather will improve some more in the next few days....

We got snow today, just during early morning at workplace and it's rare to have full snow in south.

Back