Who got snow?

Lucia - Yes, That is why I always have a lot of canned foods around and non-perishable items. I learned my lesson way back then in 2000 when there was a F4 Tornado that hit by. I was not totally prepared back then. Since the ice storm came by this time - I was more than prepared with the canned foods, so and on.

Yeah. I have a large pantry full of canned foods and other nonperishable foods, plus I have three cabinets full of more nonperishable foods and a lot of junk food as well. I have enough canned and nonperishables to last me 3 to 6 months.

Yeah. I have a large pantry full of canned foods and other nonperishable foods, plus I have three cabinets full of more nonperishable foods and a lot of junk food as well. I have enough canned and nonperishables to last me 3 to 6 months.

just make sure youve got a couple can openers that arent electric! and plenty of plastic spoons and forks!

Wow you must have a big kitchen

Seriously, It looks like a war zone here! There are still a lot of people here without the powers. The electric has been slowly restored in some parts and they say it will take 3 to 4 weeks before everything is restored.

This morning, the electric finally came on at my house. I say, It's about time!!! :dance:

I've been without the electric for 5 days and I must say, It was quite an experience going through this ice storm. It was the worst ice storm I've ever seen.

It's so good to be at home now getting the heat running and all that. Here comes the dirty job - I've got to clean up my refrigerator to get rid of all these spoiled foods. Ugh, I'm not looking forward to that! :lol:

Most of all, I am looking forward to sleep in my own bed! :D

Oh and Yeah, I heard about another round of the winter storm will be heading up here on either Monday night or Tuesday. *groans* This is not what we really need at this time!

I've got a busy day ahead of me for now to catch up on stuffs and do some cleaning. I'll be back on later tonight. :)

I had to do that as well. Only my expereince wasn't ice--it was the wind that caused the damage and power outage.

It was interesting to see what was in the back of my refrigerator! :lol:

Today is going to be a nice day and then its snow again this week :roll:

toiday the sun is out and tempararues sare in the 30s/ not bad for this tim e of year.

As far as I know there was about 3 or 4 ppl dies during ice storm. This is due to having generator set up near the house and cuzing the carbon minoxide enter the house and killed one man near my house and another down south in NH. Those of who do have generator please place your generator at least 10 feet or more away from your house then you will be fine. Also have a fire dept come and check out your house and generator to have a safe lives. Another man dies due to ran out of battery on his oxygen. He was on oxygen but was running on the battery so once the battery ran out then he was out of oxygen. If you or anyone you know who is on oxygen have that person go to shelter for safety.

cloudy and 39 degrees...ofc no snow on the ground here but it's green all over the place.

mostly sunny and temparaures in the 30s/ here. i went grocry shopping earlier and the aeather was very, nice. not bad a t all.

We have snow here in England! According to the UK news it's the worst since '91!

It is not as bad as you in America and Canada experience!!

I had to do that as well. Only my expereince wasn't ice--it was the wind that caused the damage and power outage.

It was interesting to see what was in the back of my refrigerator! :lol:

:lol:

I usually clean out my refrigerator from time to time to get rid of some foods that were left in the back, haha but this time, I had no choice but to get rid of ALL of these foods.

Boy, It was really stinky after being in there for 5 days w/o power. Arm and Hammer Baking soda is definitely a god-sent item to use! :lol:

:lol:

I usually clean out my refrigerator from time to time to get rid of some foods that were left in the back, haha but this time, I had no choice but to get rid of ALL of these foods.

Boy, It was really stinky after being in there for 5 days w/o power. Arm and Hammer Baking soda is definitely a god-sent item to use! :lol:

Especially when there is seafood in the refrigerator!

Especially when there is seafood in the refrigerator!

Oh god, Don't remind me of that! :lol:

I had several seafood in the refrigerator as well. Oh my - You can imagine how horrible the smell was!

Oh god, Don't remind me of that! :lol:

I had several seafood in the refrigerator as well. Oh my - You can imagine how horrible the smell was!

Especially salmon, shrimp, oysters, and clams......damn I am going to miss living on the coast!

Pix or it didnt happen

I saw live video of it on the news...ohhh...lotsa snow there!

It was all over the news and internet today!

I didn't realize that it was in my local newspaper! :o

Back