Who got snow?

tn.jpg

Snow covered in my decking. WOW!

For a pleasant change, it is not snowing in Iowa at this time.

:lol: And it's not raining here on the coast.

Sure rub it in our faces!

Felt like we were swimming in snow! H*ll I think I could've gone farther if I doggypaddled instead of walking.. :lol:

:lol: Remember--I get an average of 90 inches of rain a year. It's great to have sunny skies during the winter. If not--it would be windy and wet!

Haha, it was 38 degrees yesterday
Which one is F degree or C degree? You are carefully that almost Alldeaf think cold weather at your area. :giggle: I know that s 38 C , equals 98 F :wave:

Nah, its normal for summer season here... heatwaves occurs in the high 40's

Heya guys -

Its been really crazy around here. I'm on my sidekick right now and thankfully, I was able to find a place to charge my sidekick.

Anyway, There's a bad ice storm here accumilating around 1 to 1 1/2' inch of ice and there's around 5 inch of snow falling on top of it along with freezing rain. The news says the weather will continue to be like this for the next several days. Arrrgh!

I've been without electricity for the past 2 days and it is not getting any better for the meantime. I was told that it will probably take a week or two to get the electricity restored.

Also, the water plants are out of service since the city water supply has been exhausted. They also need the electricity to pump the water out.

There's debris, live wires on the ground, trees are being fell down left and right, ices and snow are everywhere.

The tree front of my house is down forward. Thankfully it didn't fall down on my roof. The other tree in the backyard is split in half. I was in awe when I saw the tree being split in half. It was something I hadn't seen for a loooong time.

This is just a note to let you guys know that the kids and I are ok and safe. I'm just trying to bear through this ice storm, especially when I'm frustrated with no electricity at all at my place.

The good news is, I'm at a place where there's electricity and getting a hot bath. :)

I will post some pics later on when the electricity is ever finally restored. I just pray that it won't be too long but the way it looks like it is now - it'll probably be a bit longer.

Be good, You guys! :)

Heya guys -

Its been really crazy around here. I'm on my sidekick right now and thankfully, I was able to find a place to charge my sidekick.

Anyway, There's a bad ice storm here accumilating around 1 to 1 1/2' inch of ice and there's around 5 inch of snow falling on top of it along with freezing rain. The news says the weather will continue to be like this for the next several days. Arrrgh!

I've been without electricity for the past 2 days and it is not getting any better for the meantime. I was told that it will probably take a week or two to get the electricity restored.

Also, the water plants are out of service since the city water supply has been exhausted. They also need the electricity to pump the water out.

There's debris, live wires on the ground, trees are being fell down left and right, ices and snow are everywhere.

The tree front of my house is down forward. Thankfully it didn't fall down on my roof. The other tree in the backyard is split in half. I was in awe when I saw the tree being split in half. It was something I hadn't seen for a loooong time.

This is just a note to let you guys know that the kids and I are ok and safe. I'm just trying to bear through this ice storm, especially when I'm frustrated with no electricity at all at my place.

The good news is, I'm at a place where there's electricity and getting a hot bath. :)

I will post some pics later on when the electricity is ever finally restored. I just pray that it won't be too long but the way it looks like it is now - it'll probably be a bit longer.

Yes ma'am. :)

it is snowing a little will snow more later ughh

i am getting tired of snow expect that next week will be February so hurry up LOL jk

Heya guys -

We are going through the same thing here. Power out everywhere, and trees and limbs all over the place. Try to stay as warm and comfortable as possible until the crews get things taken care of. My nephew was told that his power probably will not be restored until Saturday.

We are going through the same thing here. Power out everywhere, and trees and limbs all over the place. Try to stay as warm and comfortable as possible until the crews get things taken care of. My nephew was told that his power probably will not be restored until Saturday.

Is Ohio under a state of emergency yet?

Back