Who got snow?

For a pleasant change, it is not snowing in Iowa at this time.

Snowed yesterday and freezing rain today...all the snow is completely condensed so it is all ice out there, just looks like white ice! :lol:

I think that means only Emergency services allowed on the roads.

If you are non-emergency, they have the right to arrest you. Is that right Jillio or is that for Level 4 emergency?

Is that bad?

Yep. Only emergency vehicles allowed on the roads. They will ticket you if they catch you out.

Our biggest problem is that there is an inch of ice under the snow, and we are expecting it to continue through tonight.

Good news....classes canceled at the University! No teaching for Jillio today!

I think that means only Emergency services allowed on the roads.

If you are non-emergency, they have the right to arrest you. Is that right Jillio or is that for Level 4 emergency?

That's right!

what the fudge!?!? i want level 3 alert! :mad2: btw - how did you receive level 3 alert? was it broadcasted over radio/tv?

what the fudge!?!? i want level 3 alert! :mad2: btw - how did you receive level 3 alert? was it broadcasted over radio/tv?

Yeah, the TV puts a print notice across the top of the screen. I'd tell you to fly down here and enjoy my level 3, but the airport is delaying flights, too!

No snow here for about a week or so. We already have several feet of it, so we don't need any more! It's been TOO COLD to snow - we have been hovering at zero again the past week .. Ick.

Yeah, the TV puts a print notice across the top of the screen. I'd tell you to fly down here and enjoy my level 3, but the airport is delaying flights, too!

:mad2: :mad2: where's my damn level 3 alert!! In fact - I've never heard of it... I don't think we have those kind of alert in here. I wonder - how people would know about it? for ie - a "Ted Kaczynski" like person with no tv/radio/computer.

:mad2: :mad2: where's my damn level 3 alert!! In fact - I've never heard of it... I don't think we have those kind of alert in here. I wonder - how people would know about it? for ie - a "Ted Kaczynski" like person with no tv/radio/computer.

I doubt Ted would be out driving in this crap, anyway! LOL. Probably can't get out of the woods.

That maybe just something that certain states use. Level one is exert extreme caution, level two is drive only if it is absolutely necessary, and level three is roads closed except for emergency vehicles.

I dont think MD has ever had that...not since I moved here in '99

Sure rub it in our faces!

Felt like we were swimming in snow! H*ll I think I could've gone farther if I doggypaddled instead of walking.. :lol:

I had snow few days ago and it was only 1/2 inches in Kansas City area. Kansas is famous for icy weather because it rained sleet/snow often. Some people who moved here from south or warm location aren't learning how to slow down during icy condition. Lot of accidents happen cuz of dumb driver assumed that cars can handle any condition (NOT!). News have listed driving safety loud and clear to encourage people unfamiliar with Kansas/Missouri icy weather driving (what an idiots). Simple as is, If sleet, ice, or snow, slooww down!!!! and give time to stop early!!

Oh well!! :shrug:

Catty

Back