Who got snow?

Its snowing here... up to 10 inches--- BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the snow... but hates to drive in the snow... scary!!

Just got news from my fiance....( He is at work ) he emailed me that his boss just told him that we will have 3-5 more inches today!! Jeez!!! Cant believe that we finally got snow here...Loving it! :)

Woke up to--not a foot of snow, but--almost 1/4 inch of ice, and it's still sleeting. Lots of people without power already. Yuck.

Its snowing here... up to 10 inches--- BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the snow... but hates to drive in the snow... scary!!

Oh yeah... rush hour traffic with snow... equals :mad2:

No snow here though (Northern France)... just freezing cold -7C this morning :cold:

JamieLynn

dang it it snowed here and now I have to go to work :mad2:

ack :shock: oh yeah jeez as i am getting 8 to 10 inches today eekk

Yes happen start last night warning snow that why i get off from work early 830pm then go home as safe...good thing i don't have go work today :D and ohhh you get 8 to 10 inch?? dang

Yes happen start last night warning snow that why i get off from work early 830pm then go home as safe...good thing i don't have go work today :D and ohhh you get 8 to 10 inch?? dang

yep that they said ugh
yaya for you not to work :D

We've got 5" of snow on top of about an inch of ice right now. Still coming down. My electric has been off twice....I'm hoping it stays on this time!!

Back