Who got snow?

I want snow..and not this crap of dusting to an inch that we get. If it's going to be this dang cold it needs to have a reason..bring on the snow! I hate the cold can't wait for spring

Can always join me here--it's sunny, 60's degrees today! :) And I'm wearing shorts!

I wish there was snow here!!

It's been sunny but still really cold!! I love the snow

It has snowed here overnight but it wasn't too bad.

We got about 2 to 3 inches overnight and at least the sun is melting them away as of now. :)

No snow in southern Arizona. In fact, yesterday it was abit too warm for my long sleeve top. Still get cold at night.

they were calling for it on weather.com 2 or 3 times already and it didnt happen so i wasnt expecting it to this time either... but i just went outside for a minute and ITS SNOWING! suppose to keep on tonight and tommorow too! first time this winter! :D

Blah - This really sucks. Right now, I'm under the Winter Storm advisory.

It's really bad out there and dangerous to drive since there's ICE everywhere. It's on the tree, wires, sidewalk, and on the roads, etc.

It's expecting to climb up more with the snow as well. So far, it's at 2 inches but the news says that it will continue to increase throughout the day.

The schools are closed around here and yeah, I didn't go to work today because of the dangerous road conditions.

i got snow last night but it was not much as i am not under snowstorm advisory it is sunny right now but still i will get more snow tonight and tomorrow will get like 1-2 inches of snow it not much as it is lighter

Yeah, Jo, that Ice storm looks NASTY. I hope you and anyone in that storm all stay safe from all those branches and power lines.

We're supposed to get up to a foot overnight, but hey, I don't believe them. Only in America can someone make 6-figure incomes forecasting weather and be wrong half the time.

We're supposed to get up to a foot overnight, but hey, I don't believe them. Only in America can someone make 6-figure incomes forecasting weather and be wrong half the time.

We will get 4-8 inches overnight and more snow tonight. UGHHHH I will check it tomorow then may leave early for my work.

Blah - This really sucks. Right now, I'm under the Winter Storm advisory.

It's really bad out there and dangerous to drive since there's ICE everywhere. It's on the tree, wires, sidewalk, and on the roads, etc.

It's expecting to climb up more with the snow as well. So far, it's at 2 inches but the news says that it will continue to increase throughout the day.

The schools are closed around here and yeah, I didn't go to work today because of the dangerous road conditions.

Do you still have electricity, Jolie?

Back