Who got snow?

Finally snow here but only less than half inch.

We're gonna get more snow tomorrow....they say 1 to 3 inches...but we'll see the actual amounts.

I think we have about 5 inches. It is bitterly cold. Forecast for icy rain mixed with snow Thursday.

We got 4 inches of snow today aside from the 3 inches snow that we already got from last weekend's snow storm...we are from SLC, Utah....

got snow last night and will snow more this week uggghh lol

Lieb; BEAUTIFUL pictures of sunset i love sunsets i always find them very beautiful i saw very pretty sunset few nights ago or last week whenever any it was full of blues and pink so pretty wish to take picture of that shoot LOL but i will watch out then take the pictures.

I went to work this morning, it was alike snow dust all over. Then at 10 am, PO decided to let us to go home because of road hazard. I drove home, what a nightmare for me. Drove 20 mph in 2nd shift all way home without slid into side of the road. It is noon now and it already reached 4 inches and expected to last till tonight. Alot of roads are closed. I am worry about my kids at work and hope they will let them go home soon and drive home very careful. I am not sure how I will deliver mails tmw if they are not melted by then. Anyway have a good day, I am going outside and play in the snow with our dog.

Got about almost a foot of snow last night. I am waiting for a phone call from my postmaster to see if mail truck delivery has arrived which I doubt since freeway is still closed. I will try to send a pix of snow here later. It has been long time since we got a good snowstorm like this, many years ago.
Not look good for east since this storm is moving this way.

i am under winterstorm warning tonight into tomorrow will get 6 to 10 inches of snow
blah

Look like tonight gonna be bad weather and trw will have mix&rain as icy :Ohno: also will expect 3 inch snow trw

Last edited:
We've had ice then snow, then ice, then sunshine, now freezing rain turning to thunderstorms tomorrow. All in the space of 1 week.

snowing here at the moment...lot of skid and slides..and accidents and buses struggling to get around town. We don't have good equipment to prepare for snow storm since it doesn't snow here often compared to the mountains or elsewhere.

Raining here and turning ice as it hits the ground since it is 19 degrees temperature.

got snow as expect i got about 7 inches now but still is snowing will get more as 10 later in the day ughh jeez more shovling out jeez

right now we're getting hit with a giant snowstorm that is expected to dump 8-10" of snow with more to follow for the weekend.

<drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows>

Back