Who got snow?

So I just heard that we are supposed to be getting a foot of snow sometime this week! :) Crossing my fingers for a school cancellation. :P

I hope I get some snow while I am o/s but saw some of my AD friends on facebook declaring it snows here and there.

We are under a winter weather advisory and a winter weather storm watch.

Is your husband's car a SUV?

Sorry to say no. It is a KIA Spectra, but we just put really good two front tires for winter on it. And it has good airbags and he has a Sidekick.

Sorry to say no. It is a KIA Spectra, but we just put really good two front tires for winter on it. And it has good airbags and he has a Sidekick.
:laugh2: Ok fair enough, he'd better be careful

We have snow here. It snowed all through wednsday night and most of thursday. Got about 5 inches. Then the next few days were partly sunny.

I can do without snow. I am from the south and lived in the south for 16 years before moving here to Iowa. I can't seem to get used to the cold. LOL

BUT my boys and I LOVE to make snowmen, snow sculptures, sled, and go tubing on the hills.

That is fun. Means lots of warm chocolate with lots of itty bitty marshmallows when we get home.

So I just heard that we are supposed to be getting a foot of snow sometime this week! :) Crossing my fingers for a school cancellation. :P

I went outside maybe an hour ago and there was at least a couple of centimeters of snow on the ground! :)

Night time BB pic so not great, but here is the first Iowa snowfall of this December. We will have a lot by weeksend the weather says.

358bb4n.jpg

We got snow!! We got snow!!! just started coming down steadily. Should have a couple inches by morning.

(Hmmm, not sure why this excites me. Snow is a pain in the ass...)

There's two areas of Canada that traditionally don't get snow... the most southernmost point of Ontario... And the southern area of the Canadian Pacific Northwest. We had a snowstorm over Vancouver and nearby areas... and it put a halt on the city because the last time they used a snowplow was... 20 years ago. I know according to a taxi driver, Victoria only got one snowplow... and it took forever for the city to get going again-- service-wise.

Just got up... we got snow :( ughhhh but on the plus side, first two classes canceled, I can't complain much lol.

Back