Who got snow?

Just flurries so far in Indiana. Last year, there was already a few inches by mid November. It just started getting below freezing here. Supposed to get dumped on starting Monday. Bring it! I love the snow! (For the first week.)

Got 3 inches today in North Central WV. :)

We were supposed to have snow yesterday and that did not happen. Yay!! :lol:

They said we are suppose to have snow on Monday, let's wait and see what it looks like on Monday.

It did snow here. (minicking jinxedkitty) O_o

where? no snow covered at my house yet. :) I need to get new tires for my Honda CR-V soon as this week. Suv tires' price is little expensive than passenger car s tires

Got 2 to 3 inches of snow here in Baltimore yesterday. I took a bath before going out with my hubby around 4PM so I turned the lights off and opened the blinds and watched the snow fall while taking a bath. It was peaceful. :)

Well, Whistler ski in BC broke it's own record snow for November by mid-November.

Outdoors | Whistler breaks its November record for snowfall | Seattle Times Newspaper

Whistler’s November snowfall total passed 5.5m (nearly 18 feet) by the morning of November 29th, with a 1.92m (6.5 feet) base, by far the biggest ever for this early in the season.

The good snow news isn’t just restricted to the 2010 Winter Olympic host. Most of Western Canada’s resorts have great snow cover, and several more resorts either opened early last weekend.

Crazy snowfalls have helped Whistler-Blackcomb destroy the previous snowfall record for the month of November.

The world-renowned ski resort and co-host for this winter’s Olympics has had a record 418cm (165in or 13.7 ft) of November snowfall as of last Thursday. The snowfall record dates back to 1979, and the previous record, set in 2006, was 416cm (164in).

With a week left in the month, the previous November record should be further ‘blown out of the snow’ with another 23cm (9in) in the last 48 hours and forecasts calling for another 35-50cm (13-19 inches) to fall this week.
Whistler Snowfall | SKIREBEL Magazine

Here, no snow yet. But, Thanksgiving week, I went to South Oregon and there was some snows. :)

Back