Whitney Houston is Dead

If hemp can be grown and used for all the above applications except recreational smoking products, would you be satisfied?

Hemp and marijuana are two different things. They are different species of the same plant, but one has mind-altering effects--the other does not. There is absolutely no legitimate reason for hemp to be illegal.

If you mean legalize hemp and not pot, I would welcome that, but I won't be satisfied until the entire war on drugs is eliminated and we quit wasting valuable resources on drug enforcement and prosecution, and instead shift to treatment and prevention.

Not true. Federal came after them still.

Yep, Obama and Holder have reversed their initial stance on medicinal marijuana and are now going after pot clubs in CA and elsewhere. Scumbag move, but not surprising at all.

Yep, Obama and Holder have reversed their initial stance on medicinal marijuana and are now going after pot clubs in CA and elsewhere. Scumbag move, but not surprising at all.
Our voting to support for medicinal marijuana mean nothing to fed. Oh well.

I bet sugar is more addicted than Marijuana ! I was able to stop smoking Marijuana a Hell of a lot raiser than eating sugar! People have have bad reactions from eating nuts too and can dies. I never heard of anyone dies from smoking pot. Some pot is being treated to made people get sick to keep them from smoking it anymore.
I am glad you can stop smoking marijuana no problem but not people I know of. They can not live without it. To me they are addict to it, because they have so many problems and they can not handle it well so instead they smoke it to forget and get buzz. It is no different with getting drunk.

I am glad you can stop smoking marijuana no problem but not people I know of. They can not live without it. To me they are addict to it, because they have so many problems and they can not handle it well so instead they smoke it to forget and get buzz. It is no different with getting drunk.

Not quite the same. You can be biologically addicted to smoking and drinking but you can't to marijuana. People are simply "addicted" to what they want to feel. If they stop smoking pot cold-turkey, they will not suffer from withdrawal effect like you get from alcohol or smoking.

Whitney Houston 'found underwater' in bath
BBC News - Whitney Houston 'found underwater' in bath

Whitney Houston's last meal: Tragic pictures inside hotel bathroom where singer's body was found reveal she ate a hamburger, fries and drank champagne and beer minutes before her death
Whitney Houston news: Tragic pictures inside hotel bathroom reveal last meal | Mail Online

Whitney Houston may have died of drink and prescription drugs, not drowning
Whitney Houston may have died of drink and prescription drugs, not drowning - Telegraph

Tracing The Last Hours Before Whitney's Death
Whitney Houston Death: Last 48 Hours Of Her Life Reveal Much About Singer's Decline | Showbiz News | Sky News

Whitney Houston's Body Flown To New Jersey
Whitney Houston: Body Flown To New Jersey On Private Jet | Showbiz News | Sky News

There is no withdrawal symptoms with marijuana , I know people that stopped smoking it and they had no trouble. You can go cold turkey very easy!

There is no withdrawal symptoms with marijuana , I know people that stopped smoking it and they had no trouble. You can go cold turkey very easy!

Very true... I used to be a big stoner in my late teens to early 20s.. No withdrawals, no seizures, none.. today, I dont touch that stuff b/c i dont want to be seen with well-known druggies and it's expensive. I have bills to pay... I feel better overall without marijuana but I sure as hell miss being a complete stoned. :lol:

I just turned on my computer and saw that! How sad! First Amy Winehouse and now Whitney Houston. Both where so young. :(

There is a saying that there is a curse for musicians and some actors. Buddy Holly, age 23, young 20's Ritchie Valens (Richard Venuzula), Big Bob Richardson, Jim Morrison, Jopin, Jimi Henix (sp), some members of the Romones, Skyard L.. (sp?), John Denver, Elvis, actress Marliyn Monroe and Ann Nicole Smith, Micheal Jackson, Ricky Nelson and others I do not know who (many rappers killed). Also other stars like River Phoenix, Yukon Cornelius (founder of Soul Train)--both killed themselves. I can go on and on.

Most of them are musicians. What is with the curse?

This time, it is freak accident with Whitney. She drowned in bathtub according to the police report yesterday (Monday February 13, 2012).

Back