Whitney Houston is Dead

There is no withdrawal symptoms with marijuana , I know people that stopped smoking it and they had no trouble. You can go cold turkey very easy!
Maybe they do not have issues with life alike I know of people who are my dearest. Two of member of my family can not handle life so they depend on it to deal with their emotional problem then my best friend who is in same boat as two of my member of family. It destroyed their lives. IMHO. they are addict to it to escape the reality of this world that we live in.

Not quite the same. You can be biologically addicted to smoking and drinking but you can't to marijuana. People are simply "addicted" to what they want to feel. If they stop smoking pot cold-turkey, they will not suffer from withdrawal effect like you get from alcohol or smoking.
Not with my sister and brother and my best friend. they are addict to it after smoke them alike 30 years and more. And they are wasted their own life away. They can not handle it without smoke pot to feel better for themselves. I do know others too they are fine with it but smoke pot is not for everyone just alike drinking and take drugs. Some people took drugs then quit no problem. Some people who drink and quit it, no problem but not everyone else. IMHO

There is a saying that there is a curse for musicians and some actors. Buddy Holly, age 23, young 20's Ritchie Valens (Richard Venuzula), Big Bob Richardson, Jim Morrison, Jopin, Jimi Henix (sp), some members of the Romones, Skyard L.. (sp?), John Denver, Elvis, actress Marliyn Monroe and Ann Nicole Smith, Micheal Jackson, Ricky Nelson and others I do not know who (many rappers killed). Also other stars like River Phoenix, Yukon Cornelius (founder of Soul Train)--both killed themselves. I can go on and on.

Most of them are musicians. What is with the curse?

This time, it is freak accident with Whitney. She drowned in bathtub according to the police report yesterday (Monday February 13, 2012).

She did not drown. The news have confirmed it was not death by drowning.

Why don't more of them quit?

I can't speak for other people but I would guess they enjoy smoking pot. I really see nothing wrong with smoking pot. The only thing I had trouble with it I got the munchies big time! If the government let people smoke pot legally it sure would cut down on the crime rate . Look what happen when the liquor probation started, the crime got worst.

You're either ignorant and making assumptions, or you're just lying. This article is a joke. Looks to be written in a similar style as The Onion. It's obviously a farce.

There is no medical case or evidence that has linked Marijuana to fatal overdose--in fact, quite there is a mountain of evidence that supports the opposite. The way marijuana functions on the brain and interacts with the body will cause you to fall asleep and pass out long before your body's vital functions get altered to anywhere close to fatal levels.

QUIT MAKING SHIT UP.

(Oh, btw, educate yourself: Marijuana Overdose – Signs Of Marijuana Overdose – Treating Marijuana Overdose)

You drunk or stoned??

I did not make it up. Dude if you don't like it, tough... Children have died consuming pot.

You drunk or stoned??

I did not make it up. Dude if you don't like it, tough... Children have died consuming pot.

You can die from drinking too much water in a short period of time. If you weight something like 150 pounds, you would have to eat 50 pounds of pot within 15 minutes if you want to die.

AKA
Blunt, dope, ganja, grass, herb, joint, bud, Mary Jane, pot, reefer, green, trees, smoke, sinsemilla, skunk, weed, hash, tea, chronic, 420

What is it?
A green and brown mix of dried flowers, stems, seeds and leaves from the hemp plant Cannabis sativa.39 The main active chemical is THC (tretrahydrocannabinol), which moves quickly through the bloodstream to the brain and other organs throughout the body.39 Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen that can also act as a depressant or a stimulant.

The Risks
You may hear people ask, "If it's dangerous, why do so many people have medical marijuana cards?"40 It's true that scientists have determined that the cannabis plant has the potential for addressing a range of medical conditions. But it's also true that when you're young and your body is still growing, marijuana actually has the potential of inflicting a long-lasting, negative impact on your developing brain.

Using marijuana at a young age can result in structural and functional deficits of the brain. This could cause you to develop weakened verbal and communication skills, lowered learning capabilities and a shortened attention span.40

LONG-TERM EFFECTS
In addition to the possible effects on your brain, smoking marijuana may also be hazardous to your developing lungs. Marijuana smoke contains 50% to 70% more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke.41

You may have heard people argue that marijuana is a "gateway drug" to harder drug use. Some say this is a myth, others insist it is a fact. The truth is that there is a link. Research shows that the earlier you start using marijuana, the more likely you are to become dependent on it or other types of drugs later in life.42

THE BOTTOM LINE
Some movies and music make "stoner" culture seem cool, natural and like it's not a big deal. But if being fit and getting good grades are some of your goals, using marijuana can become a big deal, fast. Marijuana limits your brain's effectiveness, slows your thinking and impairs your coordination. A number of studies have also shown an association between chronic marijuana use and increased rates of anxiety, depression and schizophrenia. 41

Drug Facts | Marijuana

You can die from drinking too much water in a short period of time. If you weight something like 150 pounds, you would have to eat 50 pounds of pot within 15 minutes if you want to die.

I can not believe you people compairing things are necessary to survive to drugs.

You must have water to survive.... Pot you can live with out. :roll:

I can not believe you people compairing things are necessary to survive to drugs.

My point being, you would need to consume an excessive amount of pot in order to die. Just like you would need to drink an excessive amount of water in order to die. This is nothing but a hyperbole.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Not with my sister and brother and my best friend. they are addict to it after smoke them alike 30 years and more. And they are wasted their own life away. They can not handle it without smoke pot to feel better for themselves. I do know others too they are fine with it but smoke pot is not for everyone just alike drinking and take drugs. Some people took drugs then quit no problem. Some people who drink and quit it, no problem but not everyone else. IMHO

I understand. I'm sorry but let's stick with MEDICAL FACTS. Marijuana does not have addictive substance. You cannot get addicted to marijuana. Plain and simple.

Your sister, brother, and best friend are simply "addicted" to marijuana psychologically, not chemically. Every person has different psychological coping method to get by in life when they're depressed.

Among all kinds of destructive coping methods such as cutting, drinking, snorting, injecting, etc... smoking marijuana is, IMO, the least destructive one because it is non-addictive and people can easily get out of it if they start to turn over a new leaf.

Your sister, brother, and best friend need to get over whatever issues they have. It is not marijuana that's causing them to live like that. It's their personal issue that needs some fixing.

Last edited:

See? You are having a great difficulty in trying to find any SINGLE case of person who died from marijuana overdose.

reputation??? It was a know fact that Bill Clinton smoked pot and people voted for him two times for President. Famous people that smoke weed.

here is a list of famous people that smoked pot
Is that list supposed to impress me? It doesn't.

Clinton was an adulterer, too. In my opinion, he had a lousy reputation, and I didn't vote for him. Apparently people who did vote for him didn't care about his reputation.

Some people care about their good name, some don't.

Back