Whitney Houston is Dead

and.... our Constitution is written on hemp....

risk? what risk?
Like I posted, since recreational use of pot in the USA is illegal, they run the risk of arrest, losing a job, losing a car, etc.

Is the buzz worth the risk of the consequences?

and why pot but not alcohol or cigarette?
The legal risk is different unless they're being used by minors, or while drinking and driving/boating/flying.

Like I posted, since recreational use of pot in the USA is illegal, they run the risk of arrest, losing a job, losing a car, etc.

Is the buzz worth the risk of the consequences?

The legal risk is different unless they're being used by minors, or while drinking and driving/boating/flying.
I think this is a right question we should be asking right now is - does it make sense to criminalize pot?

I think this is a right question we should be asking right now is - does it make sense to criminalize pot?

From a profiteering, corporatocracy point of view, it makes perfect sense. Which is why it is already criminalized.

Does it matter? It's all about the Benjamins to these people.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. Is hemp today still as relevant as it was back then? What is it used for nowadays? I know they use them for ropes among other things.

But regardless, I think it's ridiculous that pot is banned and I know there's a long history to it rather than just the purpose of being a recreational drug.

I agree that marijuana can be great for pain reliever. But it does have side effects just like any other drug. It also has long term side effects as well just like smoking cigarettes.

Marijuana also impairs ones ability.

Some people also have bad reactions to marijuana.

Marijuna like alcohol is addictive and can be destructive.

For anyone to think differently is obviously not thinking straight.

I do agree that Marijuana can be benificial for people that are terminally ill or in cronic pain.

I bet sugar is more addicted than Marijuana ! I was able to stop smoking Marijuana a Hell of a lot raiser than eating sugar! People have have bad reactions from eating nuts too and can dies. I never heard of anyone dies from smoking pot. Some pot is being treated to made people get sick to keep them from smoking it anymore.

Does it matter? It's all about the Benjamins to these people.

Indeed. Hemp can easily more than satisfy america's need for oil and gas fuel at a fraction of the cost it takes to produce crude oil and unlike crude oil, it's self-sustainable. On top of that, hemp oil produces minimal pollution and environmental impact (in the negative sense). In fact, if hemp fuel was used instead, greenhouse gas emissions, sulfur smog and acid rain would drop dramatically.

Hemp poses a huge huge threat to oil companies' profits. No doubt about that.

Banjo: so many uses for hemp. Paper, clothes, rope, fuel, fiberboards, food, health supplements (essential fatty acids), the list goes on and on. It can replace just about any product that is currently made from petroleum (plastics, for example).

But no one answered my question first.

Since it is illegal, why do people risk the consequences to use it?

Is it so potent that it's worth risking the loss of a job, freedom, family, money, reputation, etc.?

Indeed. Hemp can easily more than satisfy america's need for oil and gas fuel at a fraction of the cost it takes to produce crude oil and unlike crude oil, it's self-sustainable. On top of that, hemp oil produces minimal pollution and environmental impact (in the negative sense). In fact, if hemp fuel was used instead, greenhouse gas emissions, sulfur smog and acid rain would drop dramatically.

Hemp poses a huge huge threat to oil companies' profits. No doubt about that.

Banjo: so many uses for hemp. Paper, clothes, rope, fuel, fiberboards, food, health supplements (essential fatty acids), the list goes on and on. It can replace just about any product that is currently made from petroleum (plastics, for example).
If hemp can be grown and used for all the above applications except recreational smoking products, would you be satisfied?

But no one answered my question first.

Since it is illegal, why do people risk the consequences to use it?

Is it so potent that it's worth risking the loss of a job, freedom, family, money, reputation, etc.?

civil disobedience. same as Prohibition Era :dunno2:

I bet sugar is more addicted than Marijuana ! I was able to stop smoking Marijuana a Hell of a lot raiser than eating sugar! People have have bad reactions from eating nuts too and can dies. I never heard of anyone dies from smoking pot. Some pot is being treated to made people get sick to keep them from smoking it anymore.

not sugar. it's HFCS and artificial sugar. natural sugar is not addictive.

Back