Whitney Houston is Dead

that "article" lacked any validity.

Indeed. No coroner's report, no autopsy report and no doctor's report. It's all presumption and heavily biased. The comments were rather interesting. I tried to find more about this Jonathon guy in the news since it would have made the worldwide news if it was actually proven he died from cannabis overdose considering that otherwise, there are no documented deaths related to cannabis overdosing. Nothing in the news, nada.

Last edited:
does it matter? should we ask this kind of question for those who drinks or smokes?
I wonder about those, too. Although I can understand some drinks might taste good, I don't get the appeal of smoke.

But since recreational pot use in America is illegal, I wonder why it's worth the risk? :dunno:

You're either ignorant and making assumptions, or you're just lying. This article is a joke. Looks to be written in a similar style as The Onion. It's obviously a farce.

There is no medical case or evidence that has linked Marijuana to fatal overdose--in fact, quite there is a mountain of evidence that supports the opposite. The way marijuana functions on the brain and interacts with the body will cause you to fall asleep and pass out long before your body's vital functions get altered to anywhere close to fatal levels.

QUIT MAKING SHIT UP.

(Oh, btw, educate yourself: http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/library/marijuana-overdose/)

I wonder about those, too. Although I can understand some drinks might taste good, I don't get the appeal of smoke.
they drink beer for buzz.... and to get drunk.
they smoke for nicotine.

But since recreational pot use in America is illegal, I wonder why it's worth the risk? :dunno:
risk? what risk?

and why pot but not alcohol or cigarette?

You'll probably laugh at me and call me a conspiracy theorist, but the real reason marijuana is illegal is because of its link to hemp, which is one of the most versatile and efficiently-grown plants in the world. Outlawing marijuana in the 20s was a way for corporations like DuPont and Dow to get rid of an extremely abundant and efficient product (and consequently, less-profitable), and replace it with their dangerous, toxic, and expensive chemicals (and highly profitable).

Oh, and the fact that pot was mostly enjoyed recreationally by poor southern blacks and beatniks was just cream on the top for the power elite, who now had a very good excuse for throwing all dem darkies and hippies in jail.

Yep, call me a looney, but there's a reason why hemp was grown by Washington, Jefferson, etc. and was required to be grown by all farmers during colonial times.

You'll probably laugh at me and call me a conspiracy theorist, but the real reason marijuana is illegal is because of it's link to hemp, which is one of the most versatile and efficiently-grown plants in the world. Outlawing marijuana in the 20s was a way for corporations like DuPont and Dow to get of an extremely abundant and efficient product (and consequently, less-profitable), and replace it with their dangerous, toxic, and expensive chemicals (and highly profitable).

Yep, call me a looney, but there's a reason why hemp was grown by Washington, Jefferson, etc. and was required to be grown by all farmers during colonial times.

The history of cannabis and hemp in the US is actually quite fascinating. If anyone is interested, here's a link giving a brief overview of the history of cannabis in the US.

Why is Marijuana Illegal? « Drug WarRant

Back