• Microsoft Vista

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Microsoft XP

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can partition your hard drive for windows on a mac. i let my windows copy have 32 gigs of my hard drive, and i can play games just fine. :)

Wow, you are so smart.

No one know about partition HDD.

OSX is better and allow you to change any size of partition without loss the data but Windows will lost the data if change the partition. That's stupid!

lol I guess my joke's an epic fail for you. It's referring to Office Space movie. They created a computer virus where it would steal 0.0001 cent per transaction and deposit it in other account so that the thief can withdraw it from any ATM. You know there are at least 1,000,000 transactions thru banks per day so do the math and guess how much you would get if you steal 0.0001 cent per transaction in one day.

KA CHING!

Oooo, now I get it! Is that why you put your Mac Mini in storage? lol

Wow, you are so smart.

No one know about partition HDD.

OSX is better and allow you to change any size of partition without loss the data but Windows will lost the data if change the partition. That's stupid!

not at all. I changed my partition in my Vista without losing any data 2 weeks ago. I went from 50gb to 500gb. woohoo!

anakin is not smart. she simply used her force to change it. damn.

I asked my friend about running Alldeaf on a PowerPC Mac Mini...yes you can run a forum on it.

not at all. I changed my partition in my Vista without losing any data 2 weeks ago. I went from 50gb to 500gb. woohoo!

anakin is not smart. she simply used her force to change it. damn.

Nice. You use Windows Vista's software or thirdparty software? I don't bother to try on Vista before.

Nice. You use Windows Vista's software or thirdparty software? I don't bother to try on Vista before.

Vista. pretty simple but it's still hairy. I had to back up my primary drive just in case.

I asked my friend about running Alldeaf on a PowerPC Mac Mini...yes you can run a forum on it.

macminicolo_apple_mac_mini_server_farm-480x360.jpg

Yeah, It's true. I have mac mini intel for media center in living room.

The Highlander,

I have trouble to believe this picture. Are mac mini computers on the shelves? Are they running as servers?

The Highlander,

I have trouble to believe this picture. Are mac mini computers on the shelves? Are they running as servers?

yes with MacOS X Server. It was said that this format is much better than Xserve.

yes with MacOS X Server. It was said that this format is much better than Xserve.

That is weird, but it is probably very effective because each one has a CPU. That would make sense, and especially save a lot of money for alternative servers. Not a bad idea.

Ill be very sad to see Windows XP go. it has been around for a long time due to high computer standard requirements. It'll be very strange when Microsoft close the support for Windows XP. (erm..)

So. Im using few different operation systems as for Windows 7 MS did a excellent job in terms of improvements, and I think that operation system is more equavliant with the Windows XP. Its fast/smooth, and I like the rich of features, and pretty easy to use and plus it has amazing GUIis all what I ask for :)

I have 27inch MAc OSX and its dedicated "hackintosh" computer. I also play around with Ubuntu and SUSE, but dunno they both are nice i like the way how I can control it, and its very flexibility.

I still find Windows Operating System to be the best, despite all its flaws. Linux just isn't well developed enough for a live desktop environment yet.

Keep in the mind, Linux is not exactly user friendly, and is not well supported a lot user-end software.

My point of view for Linux is more intended for server side apps.

I dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu.

Ubuntu is actually quite user-friendly (my mom uses it!) and it's also much more stable than Windows. I also like the better developer tools and the power of the terminal. I still need Windows for games and other stuff that's not available for Ubuntu though. But I have the capability to dual boot and it's not difficult, so this setup works great for me!

If softwares for linux would improve their graphics instead of reminding me of win3.1, I would pick Linux.

I think so my emachines but I think so might to OS update window 7 is very work!

Back