• Microsoft Vista

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Microsoft XP

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got the snow leopard today as well.

Ah I will get Mac OS X Snow Leopard next week on 3rd! =) I LOVE Mac OS! NO HASSLES just like Windows ALWAYS do! :)

Im gonna wait a couple months for snow leopard to flatten out it's initial bugs before upgrading. Im happy with Plain ol Leopard.

The only gripe I have about mac is that with OS updates. All of the applications have to update as well, I mean 3rd party. So it might take awhile for 3rd party applications to update its code to run. I hope this is not the case with Snow Leopard.

Im gonna wait a couple months for snow leopard to flatten out it's initial bugs before upgrading. Im happy with Plain ol Leopard.

Snow Leopard is actually a tuned up upgrade so it should fix many bugs. You won't see anything different most of the time. Most of the improvements are done under the hood - improved use of cores, improved graphics, and reduced storage requirement.

That's why it's only $30... it's NOT really a major upgrade. It pretty cleans up the mess that Leopard has left while optimizing for cores.

Snow Leopard is actually a tuned up upgrade so it should fix many bugs. You won't see anything different most of the time. Most of the improvements are done under the hood - improved use of cores, improved graphics, and reduced storage requirement.

That's why it's only $30... it's NOT really a major upgrade. It pretty cleans up the mess that Leopard has left while optimizing for cores.

I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft were to release Snow Leopard.. it'd be $100+ :mad2:

I'm both a Linux and Vista user.

I use Linux primarily for web surfing and other internet cool tools, while I use VISTA for games. Wine is good for Linux, but not very friendly to a lot of games.

Yiz

Cool. I'll check it out soon then. :hmm:

Snow Leopard will included in new MacBook Pro when I will get in next month.

Not quite.

I'm seeing reports of lots of issues with the upgrade.

The only gripe I have about mac is that with OS updates. All of the applications have to update as well, I mean 3rd party. So it might take awhile for 3rd party applications to update its code to run. I hope this is not the case with Snow Leopard.

I have Snow Leopard since release and all of my applications are work perfect. Also it run much quicker than Leopard. No need to waste time to wait because I don't see any bugs so far. Leopard still issue with ichat for webcam. It keep crash or locked up after long webcam. So Snow Leopard finally solved the problem.

I agreed with you. Leopard is awful. I paid $50 for family pack (5 computers) That's mean $10 per computer. Damn cheap!

I use Windows 7 BETA since Jan 2009.

This Sept 28, I will get Windows 7 full verison at Microsoft's event. Nice to have one before release date

I prefer Mac OS X for multimedia design. My computer and laptop don't have any vrius for least 6 years.

Back