• Microsoft Vista

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Microsoft XP

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't say I was impressed with Vista because I wasn't, although nothing will ever beat Windows ME. Now that was a bad OS.

LOL!!! Couldn't agree more!! It was just horrid!!

I wasn't impressed with Vista either - but Windows 7 is now the best so far, more stable and easy to navigate. XP was good whist it lasted...but Windows 7 is to my liking. :)

I'll have to agree with that, Windows 7 is definitely an improvement over Vista.

I prefer Windows Xp and Windows 7. Yea you can running forum on powerpc mac mini but not efficiency as windows server 2008. Windows server 2008 has almost everything that you will need for server. As I own some website, I prefer Windows 7 over Mac because of IIS.

For mac fan, waiting for Windows 8. You will love it.

mac, once I went macbook I never went back. if you're a designer/developer/programmer/etc with the mac's intuitive keyboard shortcut system, spotlight, and multi-touch system you'll be working like a pro. i've also forgotten about all virus/malware issues as they are extremely rare on os x.

chrome OS books looks promising... faster than fruit with bite in it and microsh!t.

chrome OS books looks promising... faster than fruit with bite in it and microsh!t.

It's faster because it's no frills operating system with few resources so that's why it's pretty fast. It's not matured yet. Lot of the features are missing from it.

win 98 se, it WAS fun

oh not to mention Atari BASIC and its machine codes compiling ...

Windows 98 wasn't bad, but BSOD got annoying. I like Windows 7 ultimate x64. I tried Windows 8, but I hated every second on it. I wanted to try linux, but I don't know.

Back