Which country would seize when United States of America collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that it's not likely they will just hand out the Fort Knox gold. I have been collecting gold and silver for quite some time now, and I am astonished gold is so cheap. The US dollar is already dead in Europe, and I can see the not-too-distant future where a suitcase full of US dollars would be worthless. Someone might rob you at gunpoint, dump out the dollars and run away with the suitcase.

good one.... good one.... these suitcases.... can you believe the price tag of it at store??? :-o

I agree that it's not likely they will just hand out the Fort Knox gold. I have been collecting gold and silver for quite some time now, and I am astonished gold is so cheap. The US dollar is already dead in Europe, and I can see the not-too-distant future where a suitcase full of US dollars would be worthless. Someone might rob you at gunpoint, dump out the dollars and run away with the suitcase.
:lol:

In case if it happens, I would say USA would be under EU's wings more likely a scenario than others yet remains on with our own government. Quite a reverse if that occurs.

extremely unlikely since Atlantic Coast is "alliance" turf. You have Europe on that side and that's the major drawback for invader. Remember that you need a steady stream of supply to ensure the victory.... Europe's not going to make it easy for invader so the attack from Atlantic Coast is extremely unlikely.

gotta love the geographical advantage for America! :cool2:

You have a point there. I do agree it would be tougher for the invader to approach on the Atlantic Coast but then, This is another scenario - What if the Europeans are not going to be willing to help and to protect us? Now, That would be catastrophic because when you look at the Atlantic Coast; You have the White House, Pentagon and various bases that are summoned there.

Any nut that try to attack the USofA will be in a very bad postion. Think of all the citizens that own guns and other weapons. We have enough oil hidden to probably last us about 3 months.

So let's hope no nut gets the "balls" to try and attack the USofA

GOD Bless America !!!

My opinion is that many wealthy business owners from another country came and bought several large properties in our lands somewhat illegally.

For example, Arabians have bought expensive lands in Florida, Colorado, NYC, and California. Iranian bought some in California. Japanese owners bought some buildings in NYC, California, and Michigan (?).

They are expanding their business to grow their culture somewhat eliminating the U.S. laws in the future. Probably, they knew that it is impossible to win their own war, but it might be a possible for them to seek for the invasion stealthily.

I know that it sounds impossible. The government agents have to go after them everyday in order to protect our country.

What do you think about that?

Any nut that try to attack the USofA will be in a very bad postion. Think of all the citizens that own guns and other weapons. We have enough oil hidden to probably last us about 3 months.

So let's hope no nut gets the "balls" to try and attack the USofA

GOD Bless America !!!

the only exception to this would be a nuclear attack in which case we're screwed.

You have a point there. I do agree it would be tougher for the invader to approach on the Atlantic Coast but then, This is another scenario - What if the Europeans are not going to be willing to help and to protect us? Now, That would be catastrophic because when you look at the Atlantic Coast; You have the White House, Pentagon and various bases that are summoned there.

:mad2: to Europe for not helping us if that happens. that's why USA has many contingencies. They have backup of backup of backup. If it happens on East Coast, I think they have an evacuation base in Colorado.. which is designed to withstand nuclear blast.

You are right! Guess what? Europe never paid back to us since the WWI. Gee, I am not sure if I am right about that.

:mad2: to Europe for not helping us if that happens. that's why USA has many contingencies. They have backup of backup of backup. If it happens on East Coast, I think they have an evacuation base in Colorado.. which is designed to withstand nuclear blast.

I remember hearing about an evacuation base somewhere in Colorado but if a nuclear attack were to occur, That evacuation base would not be able to hold a lot of other people (speaking of thousands and thousands of people) unfortunately.

Even though with the strings of backups, One could never know what could happen next.

I remember hearing about an evacuation base somewhere in Colorado but if a nuclear attack were to occur, That evacuation base would not be able to hold a lot of other people (speaking of thousands and thousands of people) unfortunately.

Even though with the strings of backups, One could never know what could happen next.

unfortunately - it's not for general population. How comforting is that.... and us not knowing what could happen next is how the government wants it that way.. otherwise their contingency plan will fail as if the terrorists knew in advance. the terrorists know what we know.

unfortunately - it's not for general population. How comforting is that.... and us not knowing what could happen next is how the government wants it that way.. otherwise their contingency plan will fail as if the terrorists knew in advance. the terrorists know what we know.

We have terrorists living on U.S. soil studying how this country works. That is what makes it so frightening.

As for which country seizing the U.S., I hope it will be a friendly country like Norway, Australia, Canada, or Sweden.

Just reply in bolded, yes, many other countries have stock market, it's normal for them to make share or invest with economy over world.

Really ? I never knew that. I just thought only one stock market in USA that the whole world depend on.

For oil in Saudi Arabia, Saudi is our friend and there's nothing is wrong to import the oil, economy wouldn't growing without import the oil because our domestic oil is limited then we have import the oil to keep the track, for me, I support drill the oil, I had changed my mind after used to against on it and don't know about congress would work out with lift the restriction to drill the oil (offshore and AK), this restriction law was very old.

Some day Saudi Arabia oil will be burnt down in the future due to massive war - IMO. I noticed the war is growin' in the Middle East.

In case, if middle east, including Saudi refuse to give oil to us then we can buy oil from other countries, such as Canada, Mexico or somewhere in South America. OPEC is partly blamed on expensive oil price and I believe that OPEC made biggest mistake with oil price but some oil countries aren't member of OPEC.

Buy ? America is in deep debt. How will America buy ? :-\

Buy ? America is in deep debt. How will America buy ? :-\

it's not always exchanged in $$$. There are assets and commodities. for ie - coal, gold, fruits, salt, etc.

call me nieve, but i don't ever see the possibility of the u.s. being siezed by another country. after all, we *are* the world's greatest superpower.

call me nieve, but i don't ever see the possibility for the u.s. to be siezed by another country. after all, we *are* the world's greatest superpower.

One flaw, we beat the world's superpower in the 1700's.

with some assistance though

True. Who doesn't get by without assistance at any time in history?

One other thing to keep in mind, France wouldn't help us till we won a major battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back