Which country would seize when United States of America collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy ? America is in deep debt. How will America buy ? :-\

It was oil companies that buy oil, not government.

Yup, I had discussed with economist, there's stock market in America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, some of market are invest in other countries over world.

Saudi Arabia isn't in warzone, only warzone is occurred in Iraq, Afghan, border of Iran and Syria.

True. Who doesn't get by without assistance at any time in history?

One other thing to keep in mind, France wouldn't help us till we won a major battle.
indeed... indeed...

It was oil companies that buy oil, not government.

Yup, I had discussed with economist, there's stock market in America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, some of market are invest in other countries over world.

Saudi Arabia isn't in warzone, only warzone is occurred in Iraq, Afghan, border of Iran and Syria.
but our gas is heavily subsidized by government... which is why it's so cheap

Actually, it is NOT true. We are not superpower alone. USA, Russia, and China are the ones. India, Pakistan, and South Korea are next because they are building their own nuclear base. A lot of things changed since Russia sold the government's illegal black market back in 1990's because Russians were broke. We really do not know whether we still have our starwars in the orbit.

Actually, it is NOT true. We are not superpower alone. USA, Russia, and China are the ones. India, Pakistan, and South Korea are next because they are building their own nuclear base. A lot of things changed since Russia sold the government's illegal black market back in 1990's because Russians were broke. We really do not know whether we still have our starwars in the orbit.

eh those countries are just flexing muscles but they are definitely not superpower status except Russia. Russia is truly a great rival of America. Don't forget that these countries (except South Korea) are using Russian weapons.

none of those countries are superpowers except perhaps russia. even at that, russia comes in second to the u.s. in terms of its' power. therefore, my original statement still stands.

USA is superpower since Russia is used to be under USSR but not anymore, neither is China.

Your info is quitely ill, North Korea, Pakistan or India would never be superpower because of nuclear weapon, even nuclear weapon isn't only relies on superpower and general of superpower is based on influence of power.

alright - here we go. It's been fun to discuss and imagine about the invasion scenarios. But I hate to burst your bubble...

Read my lips carefully - NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. :cool2:

Why? because.... it's just not doable. You CANNOT win against American military in a conventional way... NO MATTER WHAT. and you cannot successfully overtake the country. You forget what we saw in news - Mumbai, 9/11, London subway attack, Iraq.....

what am I trying to say? fight the war UNCONVENTIONALLY.

1. You've seen what happened to 9/11. Our economy and our hearts & minds were demoralized...
2. Terrorists attacked us with planes
3. You've seen what's happening in Iraq.. all these big expensive equipments... and all are wrecked by some simple IEDs and VBIEDS.
4. Anthrax Scare
5. Unabomber
6. Sleeper Cells

those unconventional attacks are more than enough to put a hurt on our economy and to instill fear.

so... that's why watch out for Domestic Dissents!

soldier.jpg

USA is superpower since Russia is used to be under USSR but not anymore, neither is China.

Your info is quitely ill, North Korea, Pakistan or India would never be superpower because of nuclear weapon, even nuclear weapon isn't only relies on superpower and general of superpower is based on influence of power.

exactly!

Not only is America too big of a country to conquer on top of the fact that the US was set up to run as a decentralized government if need be, I am quite sure that SEVERAL countries would step in to help America defend itself such as Canada, UK, AUS, and others that have sufficient manpower.

I can see terrorists coming here to wreak all sorts of havoc, all they have to do is simply learn Spanish, and pose as Hispanic peasants swimming the Rio Grande into the US illegally, they just have to buy a social security number of Jose Rivieras Garcias whom already made his money and is now happily residing back home in Guatemala with his wife and 5 kids. They can go to work as construction laborers in major metropolitan areas and learn the layouts of the city so as to get a mental layout of the city while posing as the least threatening Hispanic immigrant. Some of them can go to work for poultry companies and steal large amounts of explosive material bit by bit to make a huge bomb without being noticed for quite some time.

This is not meant to offend those who are of Hispanic descent, but it is a possible scenario for which I am sure that the Taliban and al'Qaeda have considered for getting a massive amount of their men in the country without looking too threatening.

precisely, jiro. it's not going to happen -- period.

oh btw - that pix I just posted is the one you're already familiar with. the domestic dissent poster. it's the new war now. the Urban Warfare.

Not only is America too big of a country to conquer on top of the fact that the US was set up to run as a decentralized government if need be, I am quite sure that SEVERAL countries would step in to help America defend itself such as Canada, UK, AUS, and others that have sufficient manpower.

I can see terrorists coming here to wreak all sorts of havoc, all they have to do is simply learn Spanish, and pose as Hispanic peasants swimming the Rio Grande into the US illegally, they just have to buy a social security number of Jose Rivieras Garcias whom already made his money and is now happily residing back home in Guatemala with his wife and 5 kids. They can go to work as construction laborers in major metropolitan areas and learn the layouts of the city so as to get a mental layout of the city while posing as the least threatening Hispanic immigrant. Some of them can go to work for poultry companies and steal large amounts of explosive material bit by bit to make a huge bomb without being noticed for quite some time.

This is not meant to offend those who are of Hispanic descent, but it is a possible scenario for which I am sure that the Taliban and al'Qaeda have considered for getting a massive amount of their men in the country without looking too threatening.

My brother has a passport and he did some traveling with some friends a few years ago. He got stopped cuz his passport picture made him look like a terrorist. When I saw it, I agreed with the authorities...he did look like one. My point is ..u just never know with anyone.

My brother has a passport and he did some traveling with some friends a few years ago. He got stopped cuz his passport picture made him look like a terrorist. When I saw it, I agreed with the authorities...he did look like one. My point is ..u just never know with anyone.

:laugh2: that's kinda funny

your brother's passport picture made him look like a terrorist? how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back