What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to eat uh, some words?

Words are better to eat than crow. Hope you had ketchup?

Tonight we had fried taters n onions, baked beans and sliced tomatoes. It was very, very good.

Tonight we are having baked tilapia, roasted potatoes and peas (I think).

I want pizza so bad!!! but I'm going to be good tonight and have baked chicken breast, whole grain mac and cheese and ranch style beans. Now I can't say the same for tomorrow night I might just order that pizza lol

Soy hot dog with mustard and relish (...and cheese. On a white bun. With BBQ chips dipped in sour cream.). :shock:

Just because I'm a vegetarian doesn't mean I eat healthy! :laugh2:

Hubby had a spoon full of peanut butter, a handfull of raisins, and some other fruit. He's not a vegetarian!

He makes me look bad! :Oops:

Shrimp lo mein, an egg roll , and a Diet Coke. At a restaurant with lots of family. My idea of a great time. :)

We had a change of plans. MIL wanted fried shrimp, so we went to IHOP for their All You Can Eat buttermilk fried shrimp. Hubby and son had the all you can eat fried fish, daughter and MIL had the shrimp, my mother had grilled fish and I had a burger with mushrooms (no butter, bun or cheese) with the lettuce and tomato and onion as well as french fries. They gave me a fruit cup to replace the bun.

A large, hot, steaming, tasty bowl of caldo de res, rice and home made tortillas. Served with lemon for the soup and rice and a big class of tea.

(slow cooked beef chunk soup with chunks of vegetables such as carrot, cabbage and potato and including corn with cob)

I'm already planning a chilli pot feast for a pre-super bowl party.

A large, hot, steaming, tasty bowl of caldo de res, rice and home made tortillas. Served with lemon for the soup and rice and a big class of tea.

(slow cooked beef chunk soup with chunks of vegetables such as carrot, cabbage and potato and including corn with cob)

Your posts on this thread always make me hungry!!! If I'm ever in Texas, I am soooo stopping by!

And I just got a tortilla press yesterday, actually. I was so sick of not being able to find yellow corn tortillas in this town, so just went and bought the press and the Maseca myself, and now I'm happy as can be :)

This thread makes me think Mexican when I go out tonight. :hmm: Carne asada?

This thread makes me think Mexican when I go out tonight. :hmm: Carne asada?

No! Get carnitas! That's my favorite Mexican style meat. For my money, I think Chipotle has the best damn carnitas I've ever had, and they're not even real Mexican food, lol.

BTW, I'm making sushi tonight. Will post some pics for everyone later on.

No! Get carnitas! That's my favorite Mexican style meat. For my money, I think Chipotle has the best damn carnitas I've ever had, and they're not even real Mexican food, lol.

BTW, I'm making sushi tonight. Will post some pics for everyone later on.

Maybe next week. Everyone in my family had different ideas than I, and I ended up with all you can eat shrimp at IHOP.

Believe it or not, it was good. They were out of cocktail sauce. :lol: So I had lots and lots of lemon. Odd meal.

Cooked a big pot of Chili, since the weather is rainy & cool. Along with cornbread & tea...Pecan Pie for desert (me), the boys had ice cream.

TWA, you are most welcome to come. I would like to make you tacos de pollo nortena. (nortena with an en-yeh) We would also have arroz and frijoles barrachos con tomate y cilantro.

Tonight we had toasty bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches with thick slices of vine ripe tomatoes and smoky bacon. For dessert I made home made banana pudding. It was so very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back