What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWA, you are most welcome to come. I would like to make you tacos de pollo nortena. (nortena with an en-yeh) We would also have arroz and frijoles barrachos con tomate y cilantro.

Tonight we had toasty bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches with thick slices of vine ripe tomatoes and smoky bacon. For dessert I made home made banana pudding. It was so very good.

That's what I'm talking about!!!! Might have to make a trip down to Texas at some point just to experience yours and your husband's cooking!

I made sushi with my good friend. A California roll and a spicy tuna roll. Also made a a cream cheese and smoked salmon roll, but didn't care too much for it. See attached picture:

Attachments

• 02052011(002).jpg
    02052011(002).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8
Tonight I am making chicken cacciatore. Mine in a separate pan so I don't get the cheese.

Wirelessly posted

Superbowl Sunday, pizza, chili bean dip, spinich dip, avocado dip, dill cucumber dip, tortilia wheat chips, sliced mini sour dough breads, buffalo wings, cheesecake, and superbowl cupcakes.

Throwback Pepsi and Latte.

Gotta love a two-fisted drinker!

Soy fish (hubby had polish sausage), mashed potatoes with cheese, and baked asparagus with a very yummy soy sauce/balsamic vinegar glaze. :)

The dog got Kibbles 'n Bits. Again. :giggle:

A dish of steamy, creamy, baked garlic and cheese grits with pan seared shrimp served on top. It was served with a rich lemon and garlic butter pan sauce and a sprinkle of fresh green onions. My husband made french cut green beans and we dredged them through the remnants of the sauce. The drink was the ever present Southern sweet tea. I was much too lazy to make the bread, but my husband was impressed and it was good.

Tonight is Turkey Italian sausage, white rice and steamed carrots.

Had some new baked thing at Fazoli's. It was good but I don't know for sure what it was since my husband ordered.

A one pot supper of Polish sausage, diced potatoes, sliced carrots, chopped cabbage and onions bits fried all nice and crispy. Avocado half and iced tea. I am soooo full. Ahhh!

baked ziti, corn and peas, and fried potatoes that I like to dip them into ketchup, and garlic breadstick....REALLY YUMMY!

Braised chicken leg in wine and leek sauce, tomato Rockefeller, and wild rice.

Mostacelli with marinara sauce, and eye of round baked in the oven. Plus orange juice to drink.

Thai style dinner with tofu in red curry sauce, bamboo, bean sprouts, mushrooms, green peppers, basil and rice.

Last edited:
I just finished eating some Thai chicken salad.

Mmm I just might maybe go to a hockey game tonight so maybe stadium food, oh can't think about it to much though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back