What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the mood to cook, but can't spend the money ordering out, so I have to cook.

Baked fish, pasta and green beans. Boring!!

Potato and roasted poblano soup with green onion bits, chicken breasts ala vodka with farfalle pasta and baby asparagus tips.

I wanted to try Deafskeptics tomatoes rockefeller but havent been to the store yet. Booo.

Ended up not cooking. Spent money I should not have and went to Steak 'n Shake.

I went on the bus to a mall with my daughter and ate chinese food. Shrimp wrapped in bacon, wonton soup, mushrooms with crab stuffing, and cantaloupe.

Fun! And walking home from the bus back, my daughter was holding on to me, as the cane could find the ice easier than she could see it. Ha!

Just having some potatoes and broccoli. I've been pizza the last couple days, so I need to be healthy tonight. I'll whip up a couple dipping sauces for the potatoes though.

Ok, this is odd, but I like plain, unadorned, unsalted, unseasoned baked or steamed potato. I think potatoes are very delicious. I have waited by the stove or grill for the potato to reach perfection. When it is just cool enough I grab it with my bare hand and eat it like an apple out of hand.

It's going to be pasta for us tonight. MMM, starchy food gimme gimme! I'm craving those now during my pregnancy. It's odd because before I was pregnant, I'd love sweets and now I'm like eww.. nooo!

It's going to be pasta for us tonight. MMM, starchy food gimme gimme! I'm craving those now during my pregnancy. It's odd because before I was pregnant, I'd love sweets and now I'm like eww.. nooo!

ha ha I dunno what will we have dinner for later. I m at work so i figure out that we will order something to eat. lol

I was pregnant with Jana. I was into so much of sweet and couldnt stand food like meats or chickens. i was pregnant with Logan. I was into heavy meats especially, and didn't want to deal with sweet food. LOL

We will be having the fish that I did not fix last night.

Famous Dave's with family. Chicken breast, mashed potatoes, corn, cornbread muffin.

Dairy Queen caramel malt for dessert.

Baked Chili rellanos, frijoles negra y arroz, and homemade corn tortillas. Nana's posts have made me nostalgic for good California cuisine, so....

whiped potatoes then baked, then baked hash browns, then microwaved the brocollis (i know how to do it right) and some cheese sauce on the brocs and hash, its simple and yet very delicious, good way to spend after a hot summer noon and beer(s).....

Was thinking about baking a Ham...but changed my mind, it will be Lasagna/salad/rolls & tea.

TWA, that sounds great. I did not think of baking the chilis. Do you use an egg wash or a batter?
Frijoles negro y arroz is muy delicioso. Do you use caldo and spices?
So you got to use your new press for the tortillas de maiz?
Bet is was great.

I saw my first ever captioned movie today. It was only the Little Fockers. Not the best movie, but if we want captions we get no choice. It was fun. I went with two other deaf ladies and one brought her hearing boyfriend and of course, my husband was there. So, tonight my dinner was movie popcorn and soda. We all went for ice cream after. It was not nutritious but it was fun!

yesterday btw I was taco and cake :lol enjoy wonderful!

We had spaghetti. The family also had garlic toast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back