What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ate dinner hamburger and fries fries carrot werid! I am surprised!

Potato salad, broccoli salad, chicken and an eclair.

Tonight will be baked tilapia, boiled potatoes and peas. Then I go to deaf movie night.

Deaf movie night I will not be going to. Don't want to see what's offered.

Also, peas have changed to green beans.

I had roast vegetable soup for dinner. I'm roasting chicken right now but I'll save it for tomorrow and freeze the rest tonight and freeze the broth that I'l l be making from the carass and I'l have chicken noodle soup tomorrow. I'm under the weather (bad cold and cough) so I don't feel much like eating.

Tonight we are having whole grain spaghetti with garlic & herb sauce and ciabatta garlic toast with cheese. I will be browning a pound of ground beef for the sauce. Also, since I cannot have the garlic bread, I have my own that I bought which is a Greek pita bread.

Nothing for dinner. lol

Spaghetti, salad, rolls & sweet tea...seems the boys could live off spaghetti 7 days a week!...Also, a very big pan of Fudge Brownies (almost gone now).

Jump-up. (Leftovers, ya wannit? Jump-up and git it!) Mine was leftover chicken. His was leftover minestrone soup AND chicken. lol

Plans are for mini-burgers, roasted potatoes and baked beans

Steak, mashed potatoes, spinach, cookies. We are in for the blizzard and food is our entertainment.

Home-made soft tacos tonight created by yours truly....:D

I made Swedish meatballs yum yum! I have perfected my own variation of the old recipe.

We had a change of plans. So, the mini-burgers and such will be tomorrow night. MIL took us to Golden Corral. I will not do that again.

I do miss our Golden Corral. It was so good.

Tonight we had baked crunchy fish, mac and cheese and steamed green beans. I still have not found the perfect mac and cheese recipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back