What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We used up the potato soup! MMM! YUMMY! With garlic bread....so for sure I will make them this fall/winter...need to buy big pot for it. :)

Was meant to have chicken and rice but rice was bad batch, it just won't cook. No matter how long it been in microwave for so instead of rice had pasta! Lucky there some left in pack.

I am making flounder with crab stuffing. And southwest eggrolls, which have chicken, spinach, black beans, and peppers. (those are frozen from Sam's Club)

And for dessert, blackberries and orange juice.

Eggs,peppers, mushrooms salad and tomatos with cottage cheese

Ramen noodles!!

It's what the kids want!

Was going to make chicken and yellow rice.

Girls had a late practice today so I don't mind! :D

We had BBQ'd chicken tenders, macaroni and peas with a fresh from my garden salad.

Tomorrow we have family reunion with MIL's family and I am not looking forward to that.

Sunday we are having daughter's 16th birthday dinner, her request: Knopfle' Soup with dimed sausage. It is a German flour noodle in a milk broth. Fresh carrots, and Apple Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream.

I walked to a nearby restaurant with my daughter and I ate pancakes, scrambled egg, and skim milk.

The weather is great.

that sounds real nice , Bott :wave:
my husband stopped on the way home from work and picked us up some food, from mexican-American restaurant called Jose's Blue Sombrero. We LOVE their guacamole! I actually had a chicken fajita salad minus cheese and sour cream, with lots of veggies and guac, and hubby had big beef burrito

It was going to be macaroni cheese, but I had a big lunch at my dad's earlier (pork escalopes, dauphinoise potatoes, kale and sugar snap peas) so I think i'll have a pitta with chicken and salad as have some chicken leftover from last night that will need using...

Beef barbecue, whole wheat pasta and broccoli gratin... the sound of it alone makes me hungry... can't wait :D

Had spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch. Tonight is weigh-in for son and MIL, so it's salad or something small for dinner at the restaurant.

Tonight will be, pork loin chops, roasted potatoes and hominy.

Frozen foods heaven! Marie Callendar's Chicken Pot Pie. :)

I am making low-fat spinach baked ziti and asparagus. I was excited because I got the asparagus for $1.28! It must be Spring!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back