What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love steamed broccoli, what do you put on yours?

I love steamed broccoli, what do you put on yours?

Usually just sea salt and pepper, but every now and then I jazz it up with garlic, I can't believe it's not butter spray, or low-fat cheddar. :D You?

I had baked Salmon with dill and sauteed onions and garlic with brown rice and salad.

Okay - we lost a couple of days (2 1/2 weeks).

Tonight we had salmon, macaroni and peas. Too bad I don't like salmon.

Bowtie pasta with meat sauce, lettuce salad with bleu cheese, ice cream.

Tonight's dinner will be a cheeseburger pie and corn on the side.

Pollo Mexicano baked potatoes. Which includes toppings of chicken breast, Mexican blend grated cheese, tomato, green onion, green peppers, poblano peppers, and sour cream.

Made Tuna Casserole today with a homemade cheese sauce. Tonight we will have a very light dinner of "pigs in a blanket" and cottage cheese.

I am going to eat linguine with marinara sauce and chicken, breadsticks, and lemonade.

This thread is getting less and less used these days. :(

Tonight I had (please don't get sick) liverwurst sandwich with horseradish sauce and sliced tomato on the side. Didn't want much and I only eat the liverwurst once a year to keep my mother happy. Wishing now I had something else.

well, here I am - been VERY busy at my place but tonight I had veggie chili and salad. No, I know, not very exciting but I liked it.
I like horseradish! I like it with mustard as a condiment.

It was nice of you to eat that to for your mom, Kristina - maybe tomorrow you could have something of your favorite.:aw:

well, here I am - been VERY busy at my place but tonight I had veggie chili and salad. No, I know, not very exciting but I liked it.
I like horseradish! I like it with mustard as a condiment.

It was nice of you to eat that to for your mom, Kristina - maybe tomorrow you could have something of your favorite.:aw:

Tomorrow is Chicken Cacciatore. Trying to decide if we have the big meal at lunch so hubby can have it also, or as dinner and he doesn't get it.

Crispy fish tacos on a flour tortilla with lemon infused slaw and crispy potato cakes.

Tonight my husband is cooking a beef roast on the grill, and we will have that with strawberries and grapefruit juice.

Well - forgot to thaw the chicken. We had ham, rice and turnip greens for lunch and tonight I am doing salads with beef strips.

well, hope you had a meal you liked Kristina - you were writing about the chicken before...

paperclip, looks good to me <yum>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back