What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some left-overed chicken jambalaya. Twas alright. Craving a vegetarian dish for tomorrow.

I am going to Pizza Hut tonight with lots of family members.

Botti, do you have Marie Callender's restaurants back there?

Botti, do you have Marie Callender's restaurants back there?

No, sadly. In El Paso it was one of my favorites. Fortunately, I can still get the Razzleberry pie, and some entrees in the frozen food section.

Tonight I am doing a Latin style hamburger throw-together with PuertoRican Bread on the side. I keep loaves of Cuban and PuertoRican bread in the freezer. I buy them at the local bakeries.

Fried chicken...(been a long time!)...scalloped potatoes, green beans mixed with peas, rolls & sweet tea....School's out for Spring Break!

Fried chicken...(been a long time!)...scalloped potatoes, green beans mixed with peas, rolls & sweet tea....School's out for Spring Break!

True southern dinner!!!

Actually had Swamp Cabbage for the first time on Saturday. Man, was that good!!!

Last edited:
True southern dinner!!!

Actually had Swamp Cabbage for the first time on Saturday. Man, was that good!!!

Just love cabbage!..But what is "swamp" cabbage? I usually add some strips of bacon to mine, it's so good and so cheap!

Wirelessly posted

I ate a Quizno's turkey, avocado and bacon sandwich and it was bliss :)

Today I got some yummie pollenta, turkey and zucchini. Didn't have enough time to bake it in the oven last night though... It tastes a tad bit yummier then ;)

Last night... Just Greek Salad and pumkin pie with friend! :)

Just love cabbage!..But what is "swamp" cabbage? I usually add some strips of bacon to mine, it's so good and so cheap!

Not sure exactly what "swamp" cabbage is, but it's totally different from plain cabbage. this was cooked down with ham hocks and salt pork or bacon. It was really good. Here's 2 websites I found that really explain it.

http://www.epinions.com/content_ 4975337604
Swamp Cabbage

We will grill burgers outside tonight, and have potato chips and lemonade.

Tonight I am making kielbasa, couscous and turnip greens.

I had leftover baked ziti with spinach, but I applied too many red pepper flakes!:shock:

Steak, mashed potatoes, raspberry applesauce, and orange juice.

*burp* good dinner! We had cubed fried steak with mashed potatoes and corn. :) I don't want to heat up the house cuz a/c is running...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back