What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having issues and not ready for real food yet. Went to soft foods and the intestinal problems came raring back, so doc says I need to go back to clear liquids. Jello, Broth, Clear soups, Tea and water. In 2 weeks, I can have soft foods.

Poor thing! I am sorry.

Tonight I had pork tacos with carmelized onions and avacado, and an apple relish on the side.

I had eggs and wheat toast. :)

I really enjoy breakfast foods for dinner. I don't like a heavy breakfast in the morning because it makes me want to go back to bed!

Now I am eating a piece of dried Michigan cherry pie that my SO made. Delicious!

I cheated a little - I had roasted vegetable broth with lemon jello. Roasted my own veggies from my garden, then made a broth with them and strained it. the veggies were then pureed and put into the spaghetti sauce the family had.

Dang, I wish that I had a garden. That sounds so nice.

I really enjoy breakfast foods for dinner. I don't like a heavy breakfast in the morning because it makes me want to go back to bed!

Now I am eating a piece of dried Michigan cherry pie that my SO made. Delicious!

Breakfast for dinner is awesome! :P I love cherry pie! I haven't had that in ages!

Was a beautiful past 2 days, but rained today and it's kind of cool and windy...so for the last time (I hope), I've made a pot of chili....gonna fix flavored fries with it and tea....

Fish sandwich, strawberry yogurt, Lorna Doone cookies, orange juice.

Left over pork tacos. Ingredients left over...tacos made fresh.:giggle: Lemon sorbet and berry tea.

2 days ago I made homemade potato soup, it turned out sooo GOOD! MMM! MMM! I will def make it again...I need to get a big POT for it! :lol:

Tonight we had cubed fried steak with beef rice roni and baked green beans with olive oil and paramsan (sp) cheese. Now I started to bake veggies! It taste so good and a bit crispy! I like it!

Wirelessly posted

A Lean Cuisine, egg rolls and strawberries. I am always on the run. I used the oven to heat :)

Tonight I am breaking the doctor prescribed diet since I feel real good and have all day. We are having thin beef steaks with sauteed mushrooms, onions and garlic, no-yolk egg noodles, and steamed broccoli.

I am going to eat fettucine Alfredo and a salad. :)

Got changed as my younger daughter came by and took me to Jimmie Johns for dinner.

I ate a vegetarian sub and Diet Coke plus a few barbeque chips.

Last edited:
I'm having 2 fillets stuffed sole, stuffed with real crabmeat.

YUM

Wirelessly posted

Tuna salad with wheat crackers, strawberries and ice tea.

Looks like I am having whole wheat pasta with tomato sauce and steamed asparagus.:D I am only cooking for me tonight.:giggle:

Homeade chicken parm.....but grilled with pepper rather than fried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back