What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! No one ate dinner tonight?

I ate dinner. I had stir fried shrimp with rice.

:lol: I did, too. I had my once a month allottment of beef. I had salisbury steak, mac and cheese, and green beans. Back to the chicken or fish tomorrow!

I went to an ASL social. Had a burger with a side of ASL. :D

True! And there's no problem with having a french fry in your hand when you sign.

True! And there's no problem with having a french fry in your hand when you sign.

Maybe for some! I am actually noted for managing to hit myself in the eye while signing. :lol:

Speaking of ASL...

I had beer fries.

I knocked over a pint of Guinness all over my bar fries. :(

The person I was signing with was laughing at me the entire time I was eating the fries because I didn't want to waste $20. I gagged at the end of the whole experience.

Soooooooo bitter.

A waste of a pint of beer.

There's a pint of Ben and Jerry's in my freezers calling my name. . . New York Super Fudge Chunk . . . no! nom nom nom

A waste of a pint of beer.

There's a pint of Ben and Jerry's in my freezers calling my name. . . New York Super Fudge Chunk . . . no! nom nom nom

Go for it, gal! You know you can't resist Ben or Jerry!:lol:

I'm still having issues and not ready for real food yet. Went to soft foods and the intestinal problems came raring back, so doc says I need to go back to clear liquids. Jello, Broth, Clear soups, Tea and water. In 2 weeks, I can have soft foods.

Flounder, raspberry apple sauce, macaroni and cheese, and cherry pie.

Kristina, that's torture! Sorry that you've been ill.

So far, some Triscuits and an apple. Very lazy tonight. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back