What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate lunch too late to eat dinner, but I fixed thin cut eye of round steaks, sauteed mushrooms and onions and steak fries for the family.

Deaf church supper - ooh good! Chicken bits on whole wheat tortillas, fresh bell peppers, salsa, fresh spinach and walnut salad, and tried hard to skip the dessert table. Wow. They had everything! There was peppermint pie, strawberry cheesecake, flan, coconut pudding and pecan pie. I had one spoon of all of it. I tried sooo hard to be good, but sometimes it's just worth it.

Tonight I will be fixing Tilapia (not sure how yet), white rice and California blend vegetables.

Going to make grilled Swiss cheese sandwiches and eat Cuties oranges and salad.

A lovely Sunday roast to celebrate my parent's 18th wedding anniversary.

Tonight I will be fixing Tilapia (not sure how yet), white rice and California blend vegetables.

Figured it out - I will be doing Southwestern baked tilapia tonight as the family loves it.

I had a first course of a tenderloin sandwich and half an egg roll at two different restaurants while out taking a long walk around the neighborhood with one of my daughters...

So tired now.

i not eat much today, bec bad hangover vomit!!!!! i eat homemade chicken noodle soup with oyster cracker. then i eat 2 banana, baby carrot, minneola orange.

Light pasta salad with tiny tomatoes, shaved broccoli and carrot salad with no dressing and two tiny pieces of a miniature chicken. I did remove the nice crunchy, delicious chicken skin and gave it to my sweet doggies. For dessert I had two squared of dark, fruit infused Godiva chocolate. I could have eaten the entire bar! Ha.

Outback Steakhouse's baby back BBQ ribs, potatoes, coleslaw, and iced water with lemon.

Tonight we will be having mini-burgers, pasta shells and cooked carrots.

Tonight we will be having mini-burgers, pasta shells and cooked carrots.

Change of plans. MIL is ordering pizza for dinner. I was not going to be able to cook and so hubby asked for pizza and she agreed.

I am making baked flounder, pasta with meatless marinara sauce, and broccoli and carrots.

soon i will have delicious salad. iceberg lettuce, blue cheese, real bacon bit, chop tomato, blue cheese vinaigrette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back