What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
enchilada with black bean and rice. red sauce.

Thinking baked pork chops, corn on the cob and broccoli w/rice & sweet tea.

Simple dinner....

Fish sticks with fries (I'll have a rice or something) and side of veggies, probably broccoli.

I wanted to loose weigh, so I am staying under 1200 calories a day. So I have a app on my iPod and it helped! :) So I have very long way to go to loose a lot of weigh....sigh....

3rd roast of the week, kind of feel that we're chain roasting...

Roast chicken breast with roast veggies, salad and milk. :drool:

Skillet apple and sage pork chops, very lean with a simple baked sweet potato. It was quite good but wish that I had ignored the recipe a bit and cooked the apple a while longer.

I have not lost my pound this week, at least not yet. Really I should exercise but after all day on my old feet and legs all I want is to rest! Sigh.

Tonight will be simple. Crispy battered fish fillets (frozen), tater tots (frozen) and cole slaw.

French dip sandwich, cauliflower with cheese sauce, cole slaw, and an orange.

Mixed, chopped salad, crescent rolls from a can, yummy spaghetti and tea. I like it when he cooks. Ahhh.

Had a late lunch so I ate small for dinner. I had a Mac Snack Wrap from McD's.

Potato soup, chocolate cake, and orange juice.

I posted in the other topic, guess it really should be here. I made chicken cacciatore in my new crockpot. It was delicious - tasted just like the dinners Nonna used to make.

I think there is enough for two more dinners out of it. Those crockpots make huge amounts.

A cheesy tortilla soup that was to die for, a leafy green salad and the rest of the fam had fruit salad because it doesn't always pay to be dieting.
My 22 year old cooked, and used diced green chiles, fiesta chile powder and thenstirred in some mashed frozen organic butter nut squash to help give it more body. Oh, my, my. Even with the pale insipid every day spices we had, it was still amazing,

IMG_3473.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back