What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had steamed chicken breast and cabbage, sweet tea.

'Creamy Chicken and Cherry Tomato' Gourmet Pizza..., it was nice.

Tonight we will be having mini-burgers, pasta shells and cooked carrots.

Since it's thawed and I don't want it to go bad, we are having it tonight. Lst night we bypassed this and had pizza.

bake salmon with lemon and dill sauce, spinach, baked potato. i also make fresh squeeze orange juice from minneola orange.

Dh and I cooked tempura tonight: okra, mushrooms, peppers, yam, tofu and fish.
Kids had leftover chicken scallopini and shepherds pie (and tempura).

My 15 year old made Asian cabbage and beef. The rest of the family had it over brown rice. My low-carb diet doesn't permit rice. The cabbage and beef turned out reallly well.

For lunch she made a fabulously delicious and easy creamy broccoli and cheese soup.

Tonight will be quick & easy. Spaghetti and garlic bread.

sigh i ^&%$ up. i eat hash for dinner. mash potato mix with left over chop beef, then cook on skillet. my friend make it with gravy. it very fatty food sigh. i will work hard for run more on treadmill tonight.

We put the brownies away for later and are baking a Marie Callendar's Razzleberry pie.

Can't wait!

We tried a lean hamburger, mustard, no mayo, all the vegetables and baked fries. Sigh. It was my Wednesday hamburger- ok. I will miss them - the low fat version of a good ol' hamburger is not quite as flavorful to me. Maybe we can have Morning Star burgers at home instead or something.

Tonight I will be doing sauteed chicken breast tenderloins, white rice and beets.

I am just going to make potato/bacon soup. Maybe with toast and juice.
It's really cold!

I should try to think of something to bake. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back