What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Denny's Tilapia Ranchero. Seared tilapia filet with pico de gallo and diced avocado, and roasted new potatoes.

Will be doing a saute with turkey kielbasa, mushrooms, onion and garlic served over "No-Yolk" noodles.

Last edited:
We ate a potato soup mix made by Bear Creek. It was really salty and I like it made from scratch a lot more.

Roast chicken with gravy and roast potatoes, onions and carrots with milk. :drool:

Chicken salad in a celery stick and slices of Kerrygold Dublin cheese (Aldi's was carrying it this week).
I am also on a diet.

Got too hot to eat myself, but I fixed for the family browned chicken breast tenderloins, boiled russet potatoes and corn. I will get something later.

I ate spinach mushroom pizza that my daughter brought. We also ate Cuties oranges and orange juice.

I have now had some angel food cake. There's my not so healthy dinner.

Home made chicken enchiladas and a simple salad.

Home-made burritos for the rest of the family. Salmon and artichoke hearts for me. Sometimes it pays to be on a diet.

just cooked onions, celery, carrots and garlic till tender then I threw in tomatoes, cooked ground beef and a good dose of cajun seasoning with worstshire sauce for dinner.. I'm having spring mix salad with it and some milk.

Chicken breast and mixed Chinese vegetables, potstickers, and diet root beer.

Italian salad and vegetarian pizza - no cheese.

Fixed an easy dinner. Shrimp stir fry, salad and made some Jalepano hush puppies and tea.

Grilled cheese and bacon sandwich, orange juice, and cole slaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back