What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued eating my homemade Chilli con carne- 2 more days left. Considering whether rabbit is like chicken? Food ideas from Alldeaf.com

Sounds Good

Turkey breast salad, using Pam's Cooking recipe from today, with leftover turkey from yesterday.

Also turkey noodle soup, using bowtie pasta for the noodles.

Sounds good and healthy. I am starving hubby is bringing home - In and Out Burgers.
So good. So not healthy.
Bott how is your baby? Did you all have a peaceful night? My little dog is running in circles trying to catch her tail right now. Cracks me up!!

Last edited:
Sounds good and healthy. I am starving hubby is bringing home - In and Out Burgers.
So good. So not healthy.
Bott how is your baby? Did you all have a peaceful night? My little dog is running in circles trying to catch her tail right now. Cracks me up!!

She is ok. This morning when she got up, she was very unsteady and shaky and I carried her outside. Then she sat on my lap for some long while trembling as if she was in shock.

I thought maybe we should contact the vet, but my husband wanted to wait until tomorrow, and he was right.

As the day went on, she felt better and stronger and she was able to eat dinner and drink water.

So it looks like everything is going to be fine.

As for the peaceful night, yes. I don't have any little kids so no need for monitors. A tyrannosaurus could eat the house with us in it and I wouldn't know until the first tooth pierced me. :lol:

We had spaghetti and meatballs. Sadly, not spaghetti noodles (forgot to buy them) had elbows instead.

Not for tonight, but for tomorrow: I made swiss steak with onions and mushrooms, and twice-baked potatoes. I pre-made it because I have a long day at work tomorrow. All that time for the steak to marinate in it's sauce will do it good :)

i will use giftcard for restaurant tonight. i get salad with soup, then mocha iced coffee.

I am making pork stir-fry with white rice tonight. Gotta go buy the soy sauce and the crunchy noodles.

We will eat roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, and Marie Callendar's Pumpkin Pie.

(Christmas clearance of the pumpkin pie.)

I homemade some Pork BBQ, with FF on the side and a salad (for me), and sweet tea. It's one of the boys' favorites.

I bought myself a Crock-pot slow cooker yesterday at Tuesday Morning, and am making my first meal in it - beef stew with turnips, carrots, potatoes, celery and onions. Smells yummy right now, will be ready to eat in about an hour.

I bought myself a Crock-pot slow cooker yesterday at Tuesday Morning, and am making my first meal in it - beef stew with turnips, carrots, potatoes, celery and onions. Smells yummy right now, will be ready to eat in about an hour.

Tuesday Morning!...I loved that store. Haven't been to one in a long time, tho'....good bargains there.

Ended up not cooking dinner. I was not hungry, daughter was not hungry, hubby has bad headache and doesn't feel like he can eat. Mother made herself PB&J and son is making himself some Ramen noodles.

Tuesday Morning!...I loved that store. Haven't been to one in a long time, tho'....good bargains there.

Sometimes, yes, but considering coupons at Bed, Bath and Beyond and low prices at Target and Walmart, I am not sure that TM is necessarily cheaper. It is fun though, and in the same shopping area as my grocery store.

Sometimes, yes, but considering coupons at Bed, Bath and Beyond and low prices at Target and Walmart, I am not sure that TM is necessarily cheaper. It is fun though, and in the same shopping area as my grocery store.

We have a Tuesday Morning next to my Farmer's Market and the Jewish Bakery I go to. They have great sales and such, I just can never afford them.

Well, I just ate some of the stew prepared in the Crock-pot. It tasted odd, a little bit metallic. The pot itself is ceramic, so I don't know why that would be. I used the usual stew seasonings - herbs de provence, a little oregano, salt and pepper, a bit of rosemary.

It was ok, but I like it better when it's done in the pressure cooker, I think.

Well, I just ate some of the stew prepared in the Crock-pot. It tasted odd, a little bit metallic. The pot itself is ceramic, so I don't know why that would be. I used the usual stew seasonings - herbs de provence, a little oregano, salt and pepper, a bit of rosemary.

It was ok, but I like it better when it's done in the pressure cooker, I think.

you probably got a wee bit of hayfever...

as for me just some hand made beers "Moa" nothing else, cuz eating is cheating LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back