What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza, Hot Wings and Cheese Bread Sticks and Sweet Tea...

cuban food from restaurant.

I'd give most anything to go to one of the local Cuban restaurants here, but it would have to be alone as no one in the family except maybe son, would like it. Also, this place is very expensive.

not fair to my client :( lol hungry fast whoa :giggle: fries and hamburger :lol:

he grab me almost to me fries empty fries! too bad!

We have a cat who steals french fries. Sammy totally loves them.

Small serving of sirloin beef tips and broth over rice, sweet, tiny green peas served plain, butter lettuce and cucumber salad, tomato slices and tea. Not to worry about left overs since husband is most certainly NOT dieting. (shaking head and smiling)

Sunshine: is a half of a pop tart part of your prior comment #5223? Is there a "diet variant" now?

We had potato soup last night (homemade one) So good!

Tonight probably cheddar wursts with pasta or noodles and veggies (not sure what veggies yet...I got several to choose) :)

We love pop tarts! We don't eat that often, too much sugar. Once a while is ok! i try not to buy it otherwise my hubby and my older son will eat them all within a week! YIKES! If I live alone, i may will have it for a month, probably.

I only like wild berry, brown sugar wish they make lemon cuz I love lemon!

I eat half pop tart. Yuck.

We love pop tarts! We don't eat that often, too much sugar. Once a while is ok! i try not to buy it otherwise my hubby and my older son will eat them all within a week! YIKES! If I live alone, i may will have it for a month, probably.

I only like wild berry, brown sugar wish they make lemon cuz I love lemon!

Was strawberry :) I remember love pop tarts when kid. Not anymore! Lol.

Tonight I will be cooking a ham steak, white rice and sliced beets.

I was dinner ham :P plus potatos also broccoli :P

Meatloaf and collard greens/tomatos/mushrooms with a spicy dressing. (Dressing including cayenne pepper :) ).

As suggested in another thread, I made the meatloaf with oatmeal instead of bread crumbs. It was good. :) Thanks for mentioning that option, WhatDidYouSay and KristinaB.

Tuna filet marinated in soy & sweet n sour sauce and a slice of pineapple over wild rice.

kraft macaroni and cheese YUCKS. but it only food i have and i not have enough money buy better food.

Turkey breast salad, using Pam's Cooking recipe from today, with leftover turkey from yesterday.

Also turkey noodle soup, using bowtie pasta for the noodles.

i dinner eat again :P ham and also, something :P,!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back