What was the last movie you watched?

The last movie I watched was Willard. Crispin Glover is such an amazing actor!
I remember seeing that movie. Yep, he's a great actor. I was actually shocked to see him in this role. The same goes for Charlie's Angels. I always pictured him as a goofy guy when I saw him in Back to the Future. ;)

I finally watched AND finished Kung Fu Panda 2 (last week), Hoodwinked Too: Hood vs Evil (4 days ago), Cars 2 (2 days ago), and Puss in Boots (last night). Yes, I know they came out a long time ago... but I could never finish the movie due to constant interruptions or falling asleep. Kung Fu Panda 2? Watched it, but my wife fell asleep. So I waited until the next day to finish it with her. Puss in Boots? DVD player died in the middle of the movie last week. So, I finished it last night. Hoodwinked Too? Saw the beginning 2 weeks ago before Thanksgiving, but fell asleep (tired from packing for my Thanksgiving trip). Finally finished it this week. Cars 2? Saw the beginning a bunch of times, but kept getting interrupted by my neighbor, my wife, my parents, my nephews, etc. I also saw the ending of the movie almost every time I went to Walmart. Now, I finished it. :)

I want to see that. I heard it's closer to the written story than the older movie.

I haven't seen Philip Dick's short story which Total Recall inspired from, but I'll check it out. I know the first Total Recall script was modified about 40 times.

Actually, yes! I was a little hesitant at first but disney did so well with the marvel series, like iron man and such that i have a good feeling. We shall see, i hope they make it as awesome as it deserves to be :)

Actually, yes! I was a little hesitant at first but disney did so well with the marvel series, like iron man and such that i have a good feeling. We shall see, i hope they make it as awesome as it deserves to be :)
Me too...

I'll watch just about anything Star Wars. Same with Star Trek. :)

I've always wanted to get into the Star Trek series, but i know it'll become another addiction i dont have time for haha:laugh2: Have seen some episodes on TV here and there of the original, liked it a lot. One of these days ill really have to dedicate some time to it. Is the original series truly the best place to start watching?

Well that's good to know, though i am really interested in the original series, im glad i know next generation doesnt really tie in to the original. I have a coworker who absolutely loves star trek, it would be nice to not be even more lost when he starts up on a rant XD

Rise of the Guardians. Looking forward to THe Hobbitt.

Skyfall is the name of last movie watched by me online at my home. It was so entertaining movie, enjoyed a lot. In this i like Javier Bardem the most.

Finally got round to watching The Dark Knight Rises. For a Batman film, there's not alot of Batman in it!
Nowhere near as good as The Dark Knight - but let's face it, we were never going to get another villian as good as Heath Ledger playing the Joker, but that's not to say it's a poor film. Tom Hardy does very well as Bane, and he's always been an actor i've had alot of time for.
So overall not the best Batman film by a long way, but otherwise very very good...

I think the last movie I saw was "Let The Right One In." I saw that this fall only because I was invited to a house party in Ohio. I think that was the latest-made movie I've seen. I haven't rented movies in about 4 years. I have to be content with finding free things to do at home.

"Let The Right One In" - the original swedish film is fantastic. The American remake..... less so......

I think the last movie I saw was "Let The Right One In." I saw that this fall only because I was invited to a house party in Ohio. I think that was the latest-made movie I've seen. I haven't rented movies in about 4 years. I have to be content with finding free things to do at home.

I saw this too quite by accident. Excellent film.

Laura

"Let The Right One In" was great.

The last movie I saw was Wreck-It Ralph, which was fabulous. I'm a gamer so I knew I'd probably like it, but I didn't expect to LOVE it. It was so much fun.

Back