What is your most recent game purchase?

My fiance got me New Super Mario Brothers (for the DS) today because I've had a rough week. Aww.

Tomorrow I'm getting him Battlefield 2152 because he said he wanted it, and it's officially one year until our wedding!

phantasy star universe, rumble roses, and final fantasy 12 collector's edition all for ps2 version :D

Earlier this week I picked up
Need For Speed Carbon CE
Perfect Dark CE
Yesterday I picked up
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Gears Of War CE
All for X360..

Me thinks... About 8 years ago I got Sony station 1 with Harry Potter and other few games that I forget because it's somewhere storage in Closet so I will get rid of it. :)

Earlier this week I picked up
Need For Speed Carbon CE
Perfect Dark CE
Yesterday I picked up
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Gears Of War CE
All for X360..

We should go for some matches in PDZ when u get Xbox live sometime. :P

I am not big fan of PSP/ SONY, but I got the PSP, (not PS2) for my son Jr.. He can share me with his PSP.. anyway, PSP found attracted in me. I think PSP is better than GBA in that's what my opinion, Because graphic feature is better than GBA SP or DS. (by the way I refuse to buy PS2 OR PS3 period, heh heh) :)

PSP games:

Tony Hawk: UG2
SSX On Tour
Wipeout Pure

X360:

Hockey 2k6

XBOX:

FAR CRY INSTICT: evolution ( in few days ago, i recently defated FCIE's all missions).

thats all what I got those so far... :)

enjoy stay in forums.. ;)

bought Gears of War and Call of Duty 3 yesterday. ;)

I've completed Act 3 on Casual difficulity and so far, GoW seem like such a mighty fine game with impressive graphics, neat gameplay, and an excellent story that should be made into a sci-fi film. (if it would be any good that is) anyway, it's obviously a third person action/shooter game set into the future of a war against aliens (aka the locusts) and other types of monsters or aliens...I really enjoy the thrill and the feel of the game...feels like you are REALLY in war lol but however I honestly dont find this game as a "Halo killer"...not even this close but dont get me wrong it is still sweet and awesome. Now I'm onto Act 4 and is almost near the end of the game.

Gears of War deserves a gold medal well earned and no Xbox360 owners are allowed to go without one of the best selling titles excuslively for Xbox360. ;)

I am not big fan of PSP/ SONY, but I got the PSP, (not PS2) for my son Jr.. He can share me with his PSP.. anyway, PSP found attracted in me. I think PSP is better than GBA in that's what my opinion, Because graphic feature is better than GBA SP or DS. (by the way I refuse to buy PS2 OR PS3 period, heh heh) :)

PSP games:

Tony Hawk: UG2
SSX On Tour
Wipeout Pure

X360:

Hockey 2k6

XBOX:

FAR CRY INSTICT: evolution ( in few days ago, i recently defated FCIE's all missions).

thats all what I got those so far... :)

enjoy stay in forums.. ;)
UPDATE: I add some games for PSP:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition

MotoGP

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition

;)

Dark Messiah. RPG in firstperson view. Awesome game. Highly recommend it. Need a high powered pc to run this and it requires 7gb of space :shock:

UPDATE: I add some games for PSP:

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories [Recommend]

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories [Stongly Recommend]

50 Cent: Bulletproof G Unit Edition [Good]

MotoGP [Great play, not for newbie/ beginer, if you had own MotoGP for XBOX or PS2, then get this]

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition [Highly Recommend]

;)
Another update:

ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails [Recommend]

Juiced: Eliminator [Somewhat, but MC3 is better]

NBA Ballers: Rebound [Recommendly]

I find it odd that you had to buy that game from a fast food restuant lol :lol:

I bought "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" for Wii. Now all I have to do is get a Wii console as they are shipping in more consoles this week.

I read that they're shipping more PS3 and Wii consoles in time for Black Friday but we don't have Black Friday here in Canada. So it shouldn't be that hard to get one when they ship in. Retailers are confident that more will be shipped in on a weekly basis. So, that's good news.

I bought the game because I knew it'll become a hard-to-find item before Christmas. The franchise tend to be a smash hit and sell out when they are released.

Well, if you eat with the King, you gotta game with the King. Lol. In the game, he is smiling all the way like in the commercials. It's hilarous.

wow now u just made me wanna run to the BK just so I can waste 12 bux on all 3 games but I gotta toss in a meal.

Hell that has to be the first time I have to buy a Happy Meal just for a 360 game.

As long as I dont get either a case of indigestion or the farts while playing the BK games.

I bought Black for the Xbox a few weeks ago. I also bought The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure for the Gamecube. :thumb:

I bought "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" for Wii. Now all I have to do is get a Wii console as they are shipping in more consoles this week.

I read that they're shipping more PS3 and Wii consoles in time for Black Friday but we don't have Black Friday here in Canada. So it shouldn't be that hard to get one when they ship in. Retailers are confident that more will be shipped in on a weekly basis. So, that's good news.

I bought the game because I knew it'll become a hard-to-find item before Christmas. The franchise tend to be a smash hit and sell out when they are released.

Your lucky since all of the zelda wii versions are sold out here lol

I got Ridge Racer 6 as my gamertag-linked sig attests. The stores had it for 20 bucks and it was a pretty irrestible deal so I snapped it up.

Damn that has to be the best Ridge Racer game I played since the original arcade version of Ridge Racer 1. I've read reports of Ridge Racer 7 for the PS3 is just Ridge Racer 6 with a few new tracks..oh boy.

I now remembered every time Sony launched PS1, PS2 and PS3, Ridge Racer 1, Ridge Racer 5 and Ridge Racer 7 were part of each console's launch lineup with RR6 being a 360 exclusive.

:fingersx: Ridge Racer 8 comes back to the 360 :)

My fiance got me New Super Mario Brothers (for the DS) today because I've had a rough week. Aww.

Tomorrow I'm getting him Battlefield 2152 because he said he wanted it, and it's officially one year until our wedding!

He sure is spoiling you eh?

Back