What is your most recent game purchase?

I bought Skyrim: Dragonborn while it was on sale on Steam last weekend.

Today I might get Harvest Moon: New Beginning for 3DS, as I seem to have run out of things to do in Animal Crossing New Leaf already!

I bought Skyrim: Dragonborn while it was on sale on Steam last weekend.

Today I might get Harvest Moon: New Beginning for 3DS, as I seem to have run out of things to do in Animal Crossing New Leaf already!

I love Harvest Moon games. :cool2:

NOWHERE had it! I tried two branches of EB Games, an independent store, Best Buy, Future Shop! Only a few even had the crappier version from before, Tale Of Two Towns.

Should I really have to pay $39.99 for a copy from the e-Shop and not get an actual cartridge?

NOWHERE had it! I tried two branches of EB Games, an independent store, Best Buy, Future Shop! Only a few even had the crappier version from before, Tale Of Two Towns.

Should I really have to pay $39.99 for a copy from the e-Shop and not get an actual cartridge?

Order the physical copy online. Some stores offer pick-up at site option. Otherwise, shipping to your home. Either go with the digital copy from eShop.

Well not a game but we just purchased a keyboard for my IPad. I have not typed on a actual keyboard in years. Need a lot of practice but so far I really like it.

Battlefield 4 on PC, but I need to upgrade my GPU to play it.. :(

My hubby is waiting for "black Friday" to purchase this game. He hopes to get a really good deal.

Wasn't for me since my GPU sucks.. :( I'm actually waiting for black friday to see if I can snag a deal on a new GPU, lets hope I have enough money saved by then for a GTX 670

Run8 Train Simulator. Currently sitting outside Mojave, CA in a 6,000ft freight train waiting for something coming the other way to pass.

Back