What is your most recent game purchase?

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
I recently bought a Nintendo DS and Advance Wars DS last week, and a GBA RPG named Riveria:The Promised Land (Great RPG BTW) this past sunday. List your most recent game purchases here.

I done ordered Jedi Academy for PC and just got it last Saturday. But I had preordered Star Wars: Battlefront II for PC today. No console games today.

I just got "Cold War" for my xbox. I'm thinking of picking up either "Heroes of the Pacific" or "LA Rush" in the next couple of weeks.

"Cold War" is a MGS-style game set in 1986 Russia. The journalist in the game, Matt Carter is like a cross between Solid Snake and MacGyver cuz the game also involves fashioning weapons out of everyday stuff.

My purchases in the last couple months involved buying games off the bargain bin at both Wally World and the EBGames except for Burnout Revenge that I got for 40 after using a $10 off coupon from Burnout 3.

every week, I just picked some new copies of xbox games only.

Just recently:

MX World Tour: Featuring Jamie Little

DOOM 3 for 19 bucks from eb games!

Cold*War for 20 bucks from gamestop

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War

Last week ago:

The Suffering

Armed & Dangerous

American Chopper

Greg Hastings' Tournament Paintball

SSX 3

Van Helsing

on and on list I can't remember.. like I said I spend on games almost every week...

check my collection game from below!

I choose AMPED 2 over ssx 3!

Batou said:
Good luck with SSX 3, CKFarbes. That game is HUGE, and I probably had too much fun with that game.
Batou, thank you for comments!

SSX 3 is okay, this game look exactly like old ssx 1, it is nothing changed nor improved.. AMPED1 AND 2 ARE SO BEST GAMEPLAY, more freestyle tricks, challanges, realitic graphics , and MUCCH FUN OVER SSX 1 AND 3. that is my own opinions.. :ugh2:

Steel said:
Yes i did click that lik you give out, there saying that require to be register before i can check your collection.. so is that site require everybody must register?

ckfarbes said:
Batou, thank you for comments!

SSX 3 is okay, this game look exactly like old ssx 1, it is nothing changed nor improved.. AMPED1 AND 2 ARE SO BEST GAMEPLAY, more freestyle tricks, challanges, realitic graphics , and MUCCH FUN OVER SSX 1 AND 3. that is my own opinions.. :ugh2:

Yes i did click that lik you give out, there saying that require to be register before i can check your collection.. so is that site require everybody must register?
dang...hmmm I dont think you have to register if you can check out the forums and posts and if you find my posts, then you will find the number of games that I have under my avatar.

I have the same s/n and an avatar of Kasumi so if you still can't see my collection, then I guess you would have to regiester to find out.

sorry for the mess up.

007: Agent Under Fire -GC
Aladdin-SNES
Banjo Tooie -N64
BloodRayne -XBOX
BloodRayne 2 - XBOX
Bloody Roar: Extreme -XBOX
Brute Force - XBOX
Celebrity Deathmatch -PS2
Conker's Bad Fur Day -N64
Conker: Live and Reloaded - XBOX
Crimson Tears - PS2
Dead or Alive 2 - DC
Dead or Alive 3 -XBOX
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball - XBOX
Dead or Alive: Ultimate - XBOX
Devil May Cry -PS2
Diddy Kong Racing -N64
Donkey Kong - GB
Donkey Kong 64 - N64
Donkey Kong Country - GBA SP
Donkey Kong Country - SNES
Donkey Kong Country 2 -GBA SP
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - SNES
Donkey Kong Land - GB
Doom 3 (Limited Collector's Edition) -XBOX
Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil - XBOX
Doom 64 - N64
Doom II - GBA SP
Duke Nukem 64 - N64
Enter the Matrix - XBOX
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem -GC
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - PS2
GoldenEye 007 - N64
Grand Theft Auto 3 - PS2
Guilty Gear X2: #Reload- XBOX
Halo - XBOX
Halo 2 - XBOX
Haunting Ground -PS2
Hexen - N64
Hunter: The Reckoning - XBOX
Hunter: The Reckoning- Redeemer -XBOX
Jak 3 - PS2
Jak II -PS2
Killer Instinct- SNES
Killer Instinct Gold- N64
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - PS2
Mace: The Dark Age - N64
Marvel vs. Capcom- DC
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes-DC
Medal of Honor: Frontline-XBOX
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty- PS2
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes- GC
Metroid Prime-GC
Mission: Impossible - N64
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance- PS2
Oni-PS2
Perfect Dark - N64
Pokémon Blue- GB
Pokémon Red -GB
Quake II-N64
Rampage 2: Universal Tour-N64
Resident Evil - GC
Resident Evil 0 -GC
Resident Evil 2 -DC
Resident Evil 4 -GC
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X -GC
Resident Evil: Code Veronica -DC
Serious Sam - XBOX
Shenmue - DC
Shenmue II- XBOX
Silent Hill 2 -PS2
Sonic Adventure- DC
Sonic Adventure 2- DC
Sonic Gems Collection -GC
Sonic Heroes-XBOX
Sonic Mega Collection -GC
Soul Calibur II-XBOX
South Park -N64
Spawn : in The Demon's Hand-DC
Spider-Man -PS2
Star Fox 64 -N64
Star Wars: Episode I Racer -N64
Super Mario 64 -N64
Super Mario Sunshine-GC
Super Metroid -SNES
Tekken 4-PS2
Tetris-GB
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition -GC
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time-GC
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -N64
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -GC
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -N64
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil -GB
Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion -N64
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter -N64
Turok: Rage Wars-N64
Virtua Fighter 4-PS2

Far Cry for 28.88 from Target. You better grab the hot game!

B0002CHIZ6.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Far Cry: Instincts for Xbox
I just pick the copy of far cry for $28.88 from superstore:TARGET! I suggest you better grab the hot game from target on sale for 28. 88 bucks before deadline.. You need to go there at target as check it out, nearby your local.. :) Good luck!

I will play it on xbox later on... :thumb:

enjoy stay in forums.. smile have nice weekend!!!!

I recently bought Worms: Forts Under Siege for my Xbox. I'm a fan of the Worms series. I have Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon for my PC. :)

I plan on getting Star Wars Legos for Xbox and Metal Gear Solid 3 for Playstation 2... when the prices go down. :thumb:

I already DEFEATED the whole missions of FRY CRY Insts.

ckfarbes said:
I just pick the copy of far cry for $28.88 from superstore:TARGET! I suggest you better grab the hot game from target on sale for 28. 88 bucks before deadline.. You need to go there at target as check it out, nearby your local.. :) Good luck!

I will play it on xbox later on... :thumb:

enjoy stay in forums.. smile have nice weekend!!!!
Honestly, i was suppose to beat this game yesterday.. I can't figure how to be defated far cry's final challenge mission but today, I beat all the missions of FAR CRY INSTINCT games for two days and half.. WHEW..last as final mission is TOUGH SH*T GAME ever on xbox I had challenged..

Thank my lovely fiancee gave me a clue how defated final mission, love her so much!

Far Cry Instinct is awe-combnation of breakdown, chronciles of riddick, halo, parish, and project: snowblind in one place are AWESOME GAMEPLAY and BEAUTIFUL GRAPHIC!!

Highly recommending, you should get this possbile!

World Of Warcraft

the most recent game i bought was "World Of Warcraft" for the PC , its an mmorpg (best ever) ;) lol

I bought "Star Wars: Battlefront II" PC DVD-Rom today after its release date. I cant wait to play after setup my n52 Speedpad for SW:BF2.

Batou said:
I recently bought a Nintendo DS and Advance Wars DS last week, and a GBA RPG named Riveria:The Promised Land (Great RPG BTW) this past sunday. List your most recent game purchases here.
Advance Wars DS is badass. i am so addict on that game.

ME:
Castlevania dawn of sorrow for nintendo ds few weeks ago...yea i've been a hardcore castlevania fan ever since it first came out on the nintendo and arcades in 1986 ..

Taito Legends for Xbox tonight !!! www.sega.com/taitolegends

yea im a huge fan of old school games !!! blast from the past ! :D

I don't buy games, I just use Gamefly to get games to play and send back. save me a lot of money than waste my money on game, play the game and finish it, never play with that game again.. so I end up using gamefly instead which is a lot of better!! :)

I just got "GUN" for my xbox today. The game comes from the guys behind the "Tony Hawk" skateboard games. It's a Western set in old Dodge City, Kansas.

I just played a few chapters of the game and it is fucking awesome especially when playing with the old guns like the Colt Navy, Schofield revolver and shotguns. The game plays almost like GTA except there are horses to use for transport instead of cars. Speaking of horses, I gotta watch the horse's health or the horse would die on me if I rode it too hard. Even the first aid kit for health is...good old Jack Daniels! Now that is the Wild Wild West for ya. Side missions include hunting for wolves, buffalo, and deer, Wanted Dead-or-Alive bounties, ranching, ang gold mining.

Not to worry about subtitles, it's there :) in both the gameplay and cutscenes.

The "GUN" game is making me wish there is another game set in 1881 Tombstone, Arizona where the infamous "Shootout at OK Corral" between the Earp Brothers vs the Clanton Gang took place. I would really love to be in Wyatt Earp's virtual boots if there is a Western game.

Back