What is your most recent game purchase?

Ratchet and Clank, A Crack in Time for PS3.

Got Gears of War 2 and Forza Motorsport 3 (both for X360)

Last time i bought Call fo the Duty MW2
Got order Street Fighter 4 for £17.45 (PS3) bargin !!

Got The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It's good as Phantom Hourglass. Watch out for the flute. It required the microphone to playing the songs.

I've bought silent hill : origins on PSP via PSN a couple days ago but having cutscene issues due to the screw up by Sony, I'm waiting for a patch to be released from them to fix that problem soon as possible, hopefully. I dont want to keep playing the game when the cutscene only play for a couple seconds then cut off to go back to gameplay. It really piss me off that I've paid $15 for this. Alot of other ppl experienced the same issue and I bet Sony didn't test that game fully before releasing it to the digital downloads at PSN.

<---Got DIRT 2 for my laptop via Steam. LOVE it better than DIRT 1 (also got off Steam). However I think they should have had the Killer Group B cars (2 real life rally drivers were killed in these insanely powerful rally cars back in the 1980s causing these cars to be banned from racing) in DIRT 2. Plus they should have included DIRT 1's Pikes Peak Colorado track as it was fun trying to do the whole track.

2 months before I got DIRT 2, I got Need for Speed: SHIFT. It was really that good esp with the Nurburgring and Spa-Francorchamps. Cant wait for what Codies is going to do with GRID 2 after EA threw down the gauntlet with NFS SHIFT.

I was going to get the Saboteur, but my Core2Duo missed the specs by only .2GHZ damn... Should have had waited for the Core i7 but oh well that happens.

And I dont buy my PC games from the stores anymore as I buy and dl over Steam. Now looks like its gonna be a good time to upgrade my HDD's as my current 360GB is soo damn near full and Im planning to copy all of my National Geographic DVDs worth 60 GB in the HDD so I dont have to swap DVDs around. I reckon most of the stuff in the HDD were what I bought off Steam in 10GB chunks causing my HDD to be so near full. But hey it beats not having to deal with the DVD drive and BD-ROM troubles I had with both my 360 and PS3.

<---Got DIRT 2 for my laptop via Steam. LOVE it better than DIRT 1 (also got off Steam). However I think they should have had the Killer Group B cars (2 real life rally drivers were killed in these insanely powerful rally cars back in the 1980s causing these cars to be banned from racing) in DIRT 2. Plus they should have included DIRT 1's Pikes Peak Colorado track as it was fun trying to do the whole track.

2 months before I got DIRT 2, I got Need for Speed: SHIFT. It was really that good esp with the Nurburgring and Spa-Francorchamps. Cant wait for what Codies is going to do with GRID 2 after EA threw down the gauntlet with NFS SHIFT.

I was going to get the Saboteur, but my Core2Duo missed the specs by only .2GHZ damn... Should have had waited for the Core i7 but oh well that happens.

And I dont buy my PC games from the stores anymore as I buy and dl over Steam. Now looks like its gonna be a good time to upgrade my HDD's as my current 360GB is soo damn near full and Im planning to copy all of my National Geographic DVDs worth 60 GB in the HDD so I dont have to swap DVDs around. I reckon most of the stuff in the HDD were what I bought off Steam in 10GB chunks causing my HDD to be so near full. But hey it beats not having to deal with the DVD drive and BD-ROM troubles I had with both my 360 and PS3.

I'm expected to get Dirt 2 today as gift for my birthday, not Steam version but just retail copy.

I'm pretty sure that you can run Saboteur on PC so requirement system isn't always accurate to define that PC is unable to run, try demo is good idea. I used to run some games that don't meet requirement system so it does run so fine but need turn all graphic setting so down until game is playable.

Get desktop PC is best solution because you can build the PC and upgrade in eventually, i7 Core is nice and will consider to upgrade in 2011 when I build the PC but right now, I'm very satisfied with Core 2 Quad and wait for GeForce 300 series in next year when release.

Forza Motorsport 3 for Xbox 360 is much improved over previous so you will going love it if you have Xbox 360.

Got Dirt 2 for my birthday gift and had great time at Up the Creek.

I love Dirt 2 alot and it is better than first one.

I'm going order TOCA 3 from Steam because retail copy of TOCA 3 contain nasty StarForce that caused destabilize my OS so I have find crack to remove it.

Steam has best DRM that don't cause to destabilize of OS, SecuROM is okay but it does cause problem sometime so you have change the registry to get worked or find crack.

Steam has best DRM that don't cause to destabilize of OS, SecuROM is okay but it does cause problem sometime so you have change the registry to get worked or find crack.

I agreed with Steam. I have a game protected by SecuROM but for some reason, SecuROM doesn't recognized my original disc as correct disc. Because of this problem, I decided to start buying the games via Steam to avoid the problems with physical discs.

I agreed with Steam. I have a game protected by SecuROM but for some reason, SecuROM doesn't recognized my original disc as correct disc. Because of this problem, I decided to start buying the games via Steam to avoid the problems with physical discs.

Some of Steam games, especially GTA IV have Securom as third party copyright protection.

I just brought Top Spin 4 of my x-box 360 but planning do the more games by this month but had no idea what games that i likes :)

I'm really into racing/sports/adventure games & I really enjoying all kinds of games :)

Okay...don't laugh...

I bought Myst. Yeah, the one that came out in the 90's. I had a copy when I was younger but didn't get the whole idea of the game (since there really isn't much direction at all) and mostly just wandered around Myst. I don't think I ever even got to any other lands/islands. It came from this site called Good Old Games (gog.com). I don't really recommend it though. I'm finding it to be very difficult as several of the tasks require hearing (I totally cheated on the spaceship and just counted instead of matching tones, then just looked up the answer for the direction train station thing). Also when the videos play, there is no captions, but I looked them up online so I could read them. My next purchase will probably be Incredible Machines, as I'm fairly certain that has no required sounds.

Other than that, I still have a Nintendo Game Boy Color (the old old one, with Super Mario Bros and both Zelda games). We also have a Sega and Nintendo (the originals of both - Sonic and Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros). Okay, I'm old school!

Deus Ex: The Fall for iOS

It is one of shortest game - finished in 4 hours. :ugh:

I recently bought a Nintendo DS and Advance Wars DS last week, and a GBA RPG named Riveria:The Promised Land (Great RPG BTW) this past sunday. List your most recent game purchases here.

It is very nice game i am in planning to purchase this game after few days.

Back