What is your most recent game purchase?

Burger King / Xbox games

Got Burger King/Xbox games last night :

Sneak King
Big Bummin'
RocketBike Racer

I will playing 'em soon or later. They are playable on Xbox and Xbox360 :)

BK® Gamer

The most recent game I got was Sonic Mega Collection Plus for PS2. :)

Just bought super mario 64...online on Wii. :D one of the most memoriable and greatest games ever made in gaming history.

Went to EBgames, trade in my gamecube system, a couple gc games, afew dvds, and got The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess for the Wii.

good thing I got the guide book for that too. Its really good game so far.

Heh doc, how was the wheel?

I'm gonna have good racing with u on PGR3. Just look for my 1988 Corvette Callaway Sledgehammer Twin-Turbo online :rofl:

and dont forget to download 3 free Cadillacs at the marketplace for ur PGR3. They are the CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii.

Of course, got the badass guide book! :D

Heh doc, how was the wheel?

I'm gonna have good racing with u on PGR3. Just look for my 1988 Corvette Callaway Sledgehammer Twin-Turbo online :rofl:

and dont forget to download 3 free Cadillacs at the marketplace for ur PGR3. They are the CTS-V, STS-V and XLR-V.

The wheel is amazing. It has force feedback on PGR3 and NFS Carbon. It does take some getting used to, as I have never really owned a steering wheel peripheral for a console before. The more I played it the more I got the hang of it, and it really is sweet. It seems not to work too well with older racing games, like RR6 and Burnout. The steering wheel comes with a new edition of PGR3 that has the force feedback added for the wheel. Did I mention the wheel is wireless? Although the force feedback(vibration) needs power so that needs to be powered in. I recommend it if you can afford it. It will be compatible with Forza 2, and that is one sweet looking game that is upcoming for the '360.

They're playable on the original Xbox? Hmm... I'll have to check these out. :)

since the game is playable on both xbox and xbox360 but for xbox360 do you even earn achievements?

The wheel is amazing. It has force feedback on PGR3 and NFS Carbon. It does take some getting used to, as I have never really owned a steering wheel peripheral for a console before. The more I played it the more I got the hang of it, and it really is sweet. It seems not to work too well with older racing games, like RR6 and Burnout. The steering wheel comes with a new edition of PGR3 that has the force feedback added for the wheel. Did I mention the wheel is wireless? Although the force feedback(vibration) needs power so that needs to be powered in. I recommend it if you can afford it. It will be compatible with Forza 2, and that is one sweet looking game that is upcoming for the '360.

I just got wireless steering wheel several days ago. I have not test it yet.
When we will get together to drive PGR3?

PM to fast pure zero on xbox 360.

Another update:

ATV Offroad Fury: Blazin' Trails [Recommend]

Juiced: Eliminator [Somewhat, but MC3 is better]

NBA Ballers: Rebound [Recommendly]

New update:

PSP:

Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 1

Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2

Code Arms

Gretzky NHL 06

Gretzky NHL

NBA LIVE 07

Fight Night Round 3

Star Wars Battlefront II

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials

since the game is playable on both xbox and xbox360 but for xbox360 do you even earn achievements?

Yes, but only 200 acheviement points are possible for each game, instead of the usual 1,000 that all(?) games have.

Ridge Racer 6

Ssssssssweeet! When you get on XBL, you me and Sabs can race and drift off into the sunset!
I just got wireless steering wheel several days ago. I have not test it yet.
When we will get together to drive PGR3?

PM to fast pure zero on xbox 360.

Flippin' sweet! It takes some getting used to the steering, and some time spent on customization and setting up on a good solid table for best results. There is an option to have it on your lap, but that really doesn't work well for me. I like this product a lot, as it offers a good assortment of options for use. See you on XBL! Wil send you a message via XBL this afternoon.

Heh Doc, but right now Im taking a temporary retirement from Ridge Racer 6 so I can go kill zombies in "Dead Rising" that I just got at the EBGames.

Major DUH points for me is I should have gotten it at the Best Buy cuz I could have gotten double points on my BB Reward Zone card that I got with my new HDTV.

Also I picked up "Maximum Chase" for the original xbox as it is now 360 compatiable...Hooray! I plucked it off the bargain bin :lol:

Back