What is your most recent game purchase?

I picked the copy game that called "ROGUE TROOPER", it is damn good gameplay.. this game is third person shooter/ or first person shooter in options.... i wish this game can play on 360...

1144332602.jpg

XBGMER said:
I picked the copy game that called "ROGUE TROOPER", it is damn good gameplay.. this game is third person shooter/ or first person shooter in options.... i wish this game can play on 360...

1144332602.jpg
I've stopped buying newer Xbox games so if I wanted to play more games, I go check out the Playstation 2 versions instead.

Dont worry, Rouge Trooper will be playable on Xbox360 someday...

Steel X said:
I've stopped buying newer Xbox games so if I wanted to play more games, I go check out the Playstation 2 versions instead.

Dont worry, Rouge Trooper will be playable on Xbox360 someday...
STX, thank you for understanding.. anyway, Yes I respect your lists of games you shopping for PS instead of XBOX.. PS is not my STRONG TYPE... smile Good luck

Just picked up another copy of Need for Speed Most Wanted (regular edition), this time for my laptop. I gotta complete my NFS PC game collection as I have Parts II, III, High Stakes, Porsche Unleashed and Hot Pursuit 2. I need to get another copy of the original 1994 Need for Speed SE plus both Undergrounds to complete my collection (and looking forward to Need for Speed Carbon for both xbox and PC) Only NFS game Im having a bitch of a time on the PC is Porsche Unleashed because it crashes every time I run it on XP. *pulling hairs*

I havent been playing my xbox for a month or so since I had lent out the xbox's AV cable-to-RF converter box to another roomie of mine so he could hook it up to his PS2. So it's back to playing games on the PC when Im so bored :lol:

Picked up Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation for the GBA last week. Sweet Mecha SRPG that was released in Japan back in 2004, it's a wonder that it did not come here sooner..

I ordered Juiced and Ford Racing 3 at EBgames but not play yet.

bought Half Life 2 for Xbox (yet its playable on xbox360) for $9 at circuit city.

Gamecube - Starfox Adventure and SSX Tour as my revisit games.

PS2 - Shadow Of The Colossus, King's Field 3 (revisit) and NASCAR 06.

I haven't buying any released new games since Metal Solid Gear 2 (before - $50 and now - $7.99). I gotta be more wise and patient to buy them later when cost hit 20 dollars like Shadow Of The Colossus. There got many great games that wait for me to purschase them. Sometimes I bought them from ebay sellers at less cost if lucky.

I think when I purschase PS3 or Wii then I will join Video Game Rentals: Rent or Buy PS3, PS2, PSP, Xbox 360, Xbox, GameCube, DS, Wii, GBA Games instead purchase games.

I ordered Ford Mustang: The Legend Lives at EBgames and SOCOM III at Target today.

I'm think about need order network adapter and play online but not sure.

I picked the used copy of MotoGP 06.. I love it a lots.. Because I am the freaking motorcycle.. I sold my realitic Motorcycle in few years ago.. I will get real superbike in few years...

Valkyrie profile 2: Silmeria. I am going to argue that this is the -best- ps2 game to date for it's genre and I don't think anything will top it out for awhile.

Bad news about Forza 2 is denied to Feb 2007 for release date.

Back