What is your most recent game purchase?

Before summer comes, I've traded in some games and bought KillZone 2 and Bioshock. (PS3 version) :)

Finally, dude, we can do some co-op and online gaming within killzone 2! :)

I dunno, dude. I didn't fully check out the bs in the game, I just did the story mode part, didnt even bother to check the online multiplayer part though.

You can check on the back of the game cover to see if it has 2 - 8 whatever 'network multiplayer' mode, which tells you it has online multiplayer part

No, there's no co-op in Killzone 2 unfortunately.

Hmm thought so. Would be totally sweet if it includes that as well but oh well...I certainly hope that CoD : Modern Warfare 2 will include the online co-op as well. :) Seems like it possibly could.

Cant wait to get Uncharted Drake 2 cause it should have co/op also amazing multiplayer than first... damn it will be fun :)

I bought a game Crysis Maxinum Edition and what an amazing game and graphics are so realistic! I glad that my video card GTX 260 can handle that game with high (not very high) setting with no AA. I keeping press Caps Lock while playing Crysis so check out all my screenshots in xfire ;)

I purchased The Last Guy for PS3 from PSN store and it's really fun and very challenge. I am stuck in 2-4 chapter and it's very tough one.

Now no more games for me, for now. I am saving my $$ for my USA trip.

Same here. I got Far Cry 2 too. I on Act 2, work on get all hidden blood diamonds. Then I going to do all side missions to buy better weapons.

I have hard time to decide to buy Diablo II bundle or not. Is it really good? I heard Blizzard work on new Diablo III now.

I haven't bought a video game in years because I don't have a console, just the games.

Back