What is your most recent game purchase?

How is difference? Christer said he has problem with control on PS3, it's normal for console.

The difference is ps3 and xbox360 sensitivity control is limited speed (mine is 8 sensitivity in cod4).

I can't play it until I buy a video graphic card for my pc. So, which means, I have 3 exciting games on hold. :( lol

sorry I didnt explain clearly because I was tired last night. Let me explain again what's difference between PC and PS3Xbox360 are controller sensitivity. PC has unlimited sensitivity and easy to move mouse faster than ps3 and xbox360 controllers limited speed.

Mr.JayDeeM, I plan buy video card soon so I can play PC games and The Orange Box.

I bought DiRT and GRiD for my PC. Now, I'm shopping for a video card before I play the game.

Trust me both rocks on the PC esp with the xbox 360 controller :)

Otherwise I bought a LOT of games for my Gateway PC ...Lemme see what I got in the past 2 months:

Saints Row 2
Test Drive Unlimited
GTA4
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Outrun2006: Coast to Coast
Gears of War
TOCA Race Driver 3 (GRID is the sequel to that game)
GRID
DIRT
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed Pro Street

and I just got The Godfather II the sequel to the awesome original Godfather game (I played the Collector's Edition on xbox and The Don's Edition on the PS3) and Im really loving it :) I'm playing it on my PC right now and even the PC version is mapped to the xbox360 controller so its soo great to play it like I would on a xbox360 without the fucking RROD.

I just got Riddick for the PS3 version...loving it so far with two games included in one disc.

The remastered Escape from Butcher Bay and the all-new Dark Athena game with improved graphics and controls, etc. It is indeed much better than the orginal Xbox version.

It's hard in some parts but still awesome.

Trust me both rocks on the PC esp with the xbox 360 controller :)

Otherwise I bought a LOT of games for my Gateway PC ...Lemme see what I got in the past 2 months:

Saints Row 2
Test Drive Unlimited
GTA4
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Outrun2006: Coast to Coast
Gears of War
TOCA Race Driver 3 (GRID is the sequel to that game)
GRID
DIRT
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed Pro Street

and I just got The Godfather II the sequel to the awesome original Godfather game (I played the Collector's Edition on xbox and The Don's Edition on the PS3) and Im really loving it :) I'm playing it on my PC right now and even the PC version is mapped to the xbox360 controller so its soo great to play it like I would on a xbox360 without the fucking RROD.

Oh, I know it! DiRT and GRiD have the best crash features and they use real life cars which is what I like. I just can't wait to play it. Maybe we should set up a all deaf online play one day on there.

LMAO! I don't buy games for my PC I uh... obviously download them haha.

I just recently download so many games because I've been bored.

James Bond 007: Nightlife
SiN Episodes Emergence
GTA - III, San Andres & Vice City
Silent Hill 3 & 4
Half Life 1/2
Portal
Grandia II
Breathe Of Fire IV
Devil May Cry III
Final Fantasy VII/VIII
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Need For Speed Underground II
Resident Evil (I OWN ALL) 1,2,3,4 <33
Phantasy Star
Y's Oath Of Felghana

and there's more... I downloaded SOOOO MANY GAMES! :O

Then there's emulators. I own all and own almost all roms for:
Super Nintendo
Nintendo
Nintendo 64
GameBoy Advance
Sega
Dreamcast - a few (I FINALLY PLAYED THE ORGINIAL DEAD OR ALIVE 2) <33
Playstation - a few (mainly RPG's)
Playstation II - Kingdom Hearts II (this only works OK with my poor PC lol)

My PC is not strong enough to handle games that were released in '08 -'09
Time for an upgrade xDDDD :lol:

Anyone play a game called, "Valkyria Chronicles"? Like it, why? Don't like it, why not? I just want to know what your opinion is. Me curious. :)

My fiancee bought me a game Fallout 3 today not Call of Duty 5 because I suck at multiplayer online.

My fiancee bought me a game Fallout 3 today not Call of Duty 5 because I suck at multiplayer online.

Nah, I knew you did great, I have played with you remember? The control is the same for CoD5. You don't suck.

I just bought MLB 2K9 and I'm really disappointed... IMO MLB 09 The Show is waaaaaaaay better but I can't get it because I only have a 360..

So most of the time I'm still just playing Fifa 09 -- best sports game ever -- and occasionally messing around with Fallout or Street Fighter 4

Last edited:
Call of duty 4, modern warfare and beat it within a week. I was kinda disappointed because of how short the game really is.

I've been enjoying playing Grid and Dirt in the meantime though. I'm figuring out what next game I should buy for my PC. Any suggestions?

Call of duty 4, modern warfare and beat it within a week. I was kinda disappointed because of how short the game really is.

I've been enjoying playing Grid and Dirt in the meantime though. I'm figuring out what next game I should buy for my PC. Any suggestions?

There's a lot upcoming games like: Uncharted 2, CoD:4 2, God of War 3 and more...oh wait you only play on PC.

I am looking forward to get Crysis Maximum Edition coming out in May 5 2009. I was planning buy Crysis Warhead but I heard about new Crysis Maximum Edition so I decided to wait for it. :)

I did play Crysis demo and it's so great.

Well, I am planning on getting a ps3 soon but the graphic are always better on a pc though. I've heard CoD4 world at war was okay. I haven't played it yet tho.

Back