What is your most recent game purchase?

I bought Left 4 Dead game for my PC from Target. It's installing now.

I already have one and it's good game.

I'm curious that I see your signature GTAIV. I was almost buy it today but I changed mind and buy L4D cuz I was not sure if I have to pay fee for GTAIV multiplayer online or not? Cuz I see logo "LIVE" on top and right of case.

I'm curious that I see your signature GTAIV. I was almost buy it today but I changed mind and buy L4D cuz I was not sure if I have to pay fee for GTAIV multiplayer online or not? Cuz I see logo "LIVE" on top and right of case.

It would probably that you need buy MS card to redeem for online service under Live.

I own GTV IV for XBox 360 and PC.

My last purchase was Secret Agent Clank for PSP and I think I have almost finished it. I really like all the Ratchet and Clank games.

No more games for me for now, I am saving my money for a new house soon.

I've got PLENTY of games that I need to finish so Im not buying anymore games for awhile lol looks like I wud have one hell of a busy summer. :P

Okay, thanks. I just got this game for someone else. :) I hope he likes it... >.>

The demo on this game just came out on PSN recently. Perhas he can try out the demo before he decide whether he likes it or not...otherwise, if he likes RPG anime games or whatever, I think he'll enjoy it somewhat anyway lol.

The demo on this game just came out on PSN recently. Perhas he can try out the demo before he decide whether he likes it or not...otherwise, if he likes RPG anime games or whatever, I think he'll enjoy it somewhat anyway lol.

Okay. At the least, he already love it now. :P

I bought Saints Row for XBox 360 last week. Probably would buy Saints Row 2 or other shooter games.

I brought Final Fantasy CC: Echoes of Time for DS today... Haha, whoo!

Left4dead is a good game? I might consider that game. Is it about the whole city/world is full of zombies and there isn't much human left?

Left4dead is a good game? I might consider that game. Is it about the whole city/world is full of zombies and there isn't much human left?

Yes it's good game and graphic are awesome. It's multiplayer to fight zombies horde in many places but it has only 4 maps, I am looking for more maps to download. Do you have steam account?

Back