What if......

I know but there are times when a woman need to have a doctor. And I personally think people were a lot tougher thousands of years ago.

I'm not talking about thousands of years ago. we're still doing it now... just not in modern wealthy countries. the females in many communities work together to help assist in birth delivery.

We all live forever; just not at our current addresses.

What if the proof of the afterlife is really a con to make us believe that there is one?

What if no one cheated on each other everything was harmonious✌

Gosh, that would be GREAT! Getting betrayed by a cheating spouse was one of the most horrible experiences in my lifetime.

Gosh, that would be GREAT! Getting betrayed by a cheating spouse was one of the most horrible experiences in my lifetime.
I been there before , not fun. Recently, been hearing stories about couples cheating on each other. Maybe, they have an open marriage who knows. That is not for me open marriage/ relationship, nope.

harmonious, I think I remember that feeling but long time ago is it as I remember no rowing bickering and tears..ahhhhhhhh them were the days

True, still plenty of mothers giving birth on their own, especially teenager mothers, and those who don't want to get caught by the law. Also, there are mothers who rather give birth at home even today they still do. The only difference is that at hospital is the safest and least risk of all. Also, there are places where mothers need to give a birth lives 2 or more hours away from hospital and may not have time to get to hospital, like in middle of Iowa, Montana, Nebraska etc.

I'm not talking about thousands of years ago. we're still doing it now... just not in modern wealthy countries. the females in many communities work together to help assist in birth delivery.

I don't know, I was there for a brief time and I can't describe this and I don't know what they are trying to show me. It was rather interesting, and it did revealed me something rather interesting. It happened last summer, and yes, I was dead for short time.

I am at half road between Agnostic and Atheist, and what I have experienced does end up having me in between Agnostic and Atheist.

What if the proof of the afterlife is really a con to make us believe that there is one?

I don't know, I was there for a brief time and I can't describe this and I don't know what they are trying to show me. It was rather interesting, and it did revealed me something rather interesting. It happened last summer, and yes, I was dead for short time.

I am at half road between Agnostic and Atheist, and what I have experienced does end up having me in between Agnostic and Atheist.

i had one of those experiences i think it due to low 02 to brain the light end of tunnel nearest and dearest meeting you..I would like believe it for real but i don't think it is....i cover all bases as a panteist

Wow pretty interesting, the proof I was referring to was mediums and past life regression experiences people have had. While they do recall specific details that no one would have known, one could argue that they really are telepathic and not communicating with dead people.

For example, if you went to a medium and she says your dead mother knows about that time when you broke the lamp, one could argue that is proof of telepathy not communication with spirit.

Wow interesting, not anywhere near what I experienced but yeah very interesting, perhaps that kind experience telling them to fix their karma and hope for the best. :dunno:

Wow pretty interesting, the proof I was referring to was mediums and past life regression experiences people have had. While they do recall specific details that no one would have known, one could argue that they really are telepathic and not communicating with dead people.

For example, if you went to a medium and she says your dead mother knows about that time when you broke the lamp, one could argue that is proof of telepathy not communication with spirit.

Wow pretty interesting, the proof I was referring to was mediums and past life regression experiences people have had.
In that case, those are not proof.

While they do recall specific details that no one would have known, one could argue that they really are telepathic and not communicating with dead people.
If they truly were details that no one would have known, then there is no way to verify them.

Or a very clever medium.

i sure many mediums believe the twaddle they splurt they play to peoples grief and desperation

What if this was an "i"world iPad , iPhone etc .. Lol

What if the economy will end up worse than back in the housing crisis time?

Back