What if......

It will probably take more than a minute or 2 for you to warm up. Should only be 2-3 weeks more of the worse of the winter weather.
Let's hope lol. I have seen where winter decided to get in one last laugh after spring officially started. Once saw snow falling in the middle of June in Colorado Springs (wasn't much but it was still a measurable amount) as well as about 2-3 inches of snow in PA at the end of April one year.

keep it alive be nice to each other even if feel like slapping someone raise above it.

what if I stop splitting my infinitives(no never happen)

What if in 10 years usa loses its superpower status to china?

What if my rottweiler Zeus wasn't so fat?

How fat is he/she?

Reminds me of a few weeks ago when one of the builder's subcontractors came to fix some millwork that was cracked even before we moved into our new house, and saw one of our cats and called him a "fattie". :lol: I did not think he was fat !!! (defensive catmom, I am.)

may been lady swimmers that day :)take Einstein if his parents been one or two min early or late what would happened to the atom maybe our lives mapped out before we were born..
it luck, fate,who knows

How fat is he/she?

Reminds me of a few weeks ago when one of the builder's subcontractors came to fix some millwork that was cracked even before we moved into our new house, and saw one of our cats and called him a "fattie". :lol: I did not think he was fat !!! (defensive catmom, I am.)

He is a 130 lb guy.

take Einstein if his parents been one or two min early or late what would happened to the atom maybe our lives mapped out before we were born..
it luck, fate,who knows

Einstein used to live in germany and just happend to immigrate to US just before the Nazi regime took over. Can you imagine if Einstein stayed in germany, he'd be in a concentration camp rather than developing scientific breakthroughs. Interesting indeed....

What if that black and blue dress made a lot money going viral

What if that black and blue dress made a lot money going viral

That "black and blue" dress is making tons of money from that viral foolishness! Just saw an article that one lot had sold out, more ordered.

That "black and blue" dress is making tons of money from that viral foolishness! Just saw an article that one lot had sold out, more ordered.
It's foolishness that it grabbed so much attention. Not to be mean or anything but that dress is ugly lol

What if they stopped producing BluRays and DVDs and now you can only view movies online?

Back