What if......

What if this thread got locked? :D I also vote to keep this thread alive

Nothing wrong with keeping this thread open, unless we get catty a-gain! :D

What if this is the year without a summer? :shock:

Mark started this thread so let's do our best to keep it open.......

I think we should keep it open. Pay our tributes to Mark in the other thread made for him, which was touching (albeit very sad).

What if this thread is serious business

What if you wake up one day and you are back to being 16 years old but with your 30 or 40 year old self and your memories up until the night before you went to sleep.

I'd have a hell of a time buying beer and convincing that I am indeed legal.

Plus I'd be screwed now that I can't work anymore and will lose my house since I can't have an income.

But your house doesn't exist..that you went back to 1988 but your conscious is in 2015? I had weird dreams about waking up back in 1989 but with my mind in the current year with the memories, experiences, and all that.

Ah ok then I'd invest every dollar I have into Apple. Ka-ching!

But seriously that's a good question, considering how my college and career has gone so far I'd be pressed to go to a cheaper college because frankly the expensive college education I got wasn't really worth it. But I would still have moved from my hometown to atlanta because it offers a lot at a reasonable cost of living. And I would have been more picky and careful about doing job interviews because one mistake is that I didn't really take care to consider if I'm the right match for the corporate culture.

Oh well, it's fun to think about the mistakes we could've avoided but ultimately we have to learn to live with them and push on.

Nothing wrong with keeping this thread open, unless we get catty a-gain! :D

What if this is the year without a summer? :shock:

hallelujah! I would be spared of agony! the heat.... it's an agony.

What if you wake up one day and you are back to being 16 years old but with your 30 or 40 year old self and your memories up until the night before you went to sleep.

I would hate it because I would know that I have kids and would do anything to return to my 40 year old self to get my kids back.

I would immediately run to stock market and get filthy rich :D

What if Jesus never existed and it was all an elaborate hoax?

Ah ok then I'd invest every dollar I have into Apple. Ka-ching!

But seriously that's a good question, considering how my college and career has gone so far I'd be pressed to go to a cheaper college because frankly the expensive college education I got wasn't really worth it. But I would still have moved from my hometown to atlanta because it offers a lot at a reasonable cost of living. And I would have been more picky and careful about doing job interviews because one mistake is that I didn't really take care to consider if I'm the right match for the corporate culture.

Oh well, it's fun to think about the mistakes we could've avoided but ultimately we have to learn to live with them and push on.

If I had no family right now, and was forced to go back to my 17 year old self. I would have accepted the softball scholarship to NM university instead of turning it down and played college ball in the last two years of my college life.

Yes, of course, invest in the companies that are successful now. :D

What if I would get all those white stuff and cold temperature away from Chicago for a minute or 2?

What if I would get all those white stuff and cold temperature away from Chicago for a minute or 2?

It will probably take more than a minute or 2 for you to warm up. Should only be 2-3 weeks more of the worse of the winter weather.

I would hate it because I would know that I have kids and would do anything to return to my 40 year old self to get my kids back.

I would love it b/c I would 30 years younger and my mom would still be alive and so would Mark . :(

Back