What if......

What if there was no hot weather always cool and warm temp :)

Noooooo!!!!!!!

We would all be ignorant savages living in the dark age.

Now all information from the beginning of time is at our fingertips!

Yeah probably. I'd much rather live in today's world than of that back then.

What if you could tell cats to vacuum their fur off the floor? I swear, they make me do a lot of work! :lol:

What if you could tell cats to vacuum their fur off the floor? I swear, they make me do a lot of work! :lol:

Train the cats to turn on and ride a Roomba. THey would have fun and you would have no cat hair!

What if we all lived in a world where we paid just to have the privilege of a job?

Train the cats to turn on and ride a Roomba. THey would have fun and you would have no cat hair!

We have a Neato! (Same idea as a Roomba). But the cats run from it. Guess I have some training work to do! Lol

What if as I get old my eyesight will start to get far-sighted and then I will need reading glasses to be able to read lips?

What if we all went back in time no FB no video games , no internet living nostalgic

What if we all could just get along. No more wars, illness, hunger.. Etc.. Imagine- John Lennon.

What if people could drive around the US and Canada for six months? :shock: No joke. That's exactly what one of my friends is doing. He will return back home in June.

Yes, Route 66 still active from Los Angeles to Chicago. I hope to make the trip on that highway one of these days.

talking to son we agreed love do route 66 not sure still there

What if all the fast food workers in the world just quit working for a week?

Back