3 Men Drive Through 48 States In 106 Hours

I cannot even do like that. About three years ago, I tried to stay up for 35-hour straight going through four states, roundtrip. I almost ran into a fuel tank but luckily I woke in time to stop. But few hours later, I ended up with a minor wreck.

That's why there are 3 men... they take turns. I'm not surprised that this happened. ;)

Yeah and perhaps they don't get much sleep in the car either :dunno:

That's great way to save money to see everywhere in mainland. :)

I hope for every video they took in lap-time. It would rocks.

What an adventure in two and a quarter days! I'm also sure the three took turns driving, navigating, sleeping, and eating. I wonder if they had to "hold it" between fuel stops or had some sort of Porta-potty?

What an adventure in two and a quarter days! I'm also sure the three took turns driving, navigating, sleeping, and eating. I wonder if they had to "hold it" between fuel stops or had some sort of Porta-potty?

umm... 106 hours is 4 and 2/5 days (4.416 days)

three mens?? gay lovers to drive around and have fk up themselves?? who knows.. but
wow
but as of me, i cant drive that way.. of course.. i did drive more than 26 hours straight...i end up 24 hours trip drive in one day! i never forget that.. now i wont do that again.. just once in lifetime that it..

umm... 106 hours is 4 and 2/5 days (4.416 days)

Ha ha ha, good math lesson, PowerON. I must have been up driving all night to think there were 48 hours in a day.

three mens?? gay lovers to drive around and have fk up themselves?? who knows.. but
wow
but as of me, i cant drive that way.. of course.. i did drive more than 26 hours straight...i end up 24 hours trip drive in one day! i never forget that.. now i wont do that again.. just once in lifetime that it..

Is your brain still imagine more about gay scene? :giggle:

Wow, that's pretty quick adventure! I can't handle that, I would be very tired for sure.

Wonder what their total gas bill was . . . or will Dad find out soon? :lol:

They drove a 2005 Toyota Scion and drove about 7,100 miles so figure the average gas price is $3.60 give or take....the Scion would have a 12 gallon tank and gets around 30 miles per gallon (mostly highway driving). They would have filled the tank around 19 times estimate....so they would have spent roughly $800-850 worth of fuel not including food and quick stops.

poweron, lol no i am not gay i was wonder what if what if.. you know i mean..
ekk lol! but wow what they did drove long hours.. that is a reason why is wow..

I drove from Kansas City to San Francisco in three days (that is NOT to say that it occurred in 72 hours).

Never again.

Eastern-half of the U.S. - maybe. Western-half?

Never again.

"Are we out of Montana yet?"

6 words I do not ever want to hear again! (Sorry Chase. Montana is beautiful but too long to drive through.)

WoW! 3 men are so expert! How about the gas tank?? Do you know how many is fill the fuel and price total??

I would love to travel but not 4 days. I prefer stop and rest, shopping, go to museum, landscapes and many places to go.

I saw the man with picture with his wide eyes. Did he use a drug or caffeine to keep awake?? :jaw:

I think it's cool for these 3 men to do this. As crazy as it sounds, it is definitely an adventure that they won't ever forget. Sure, it can be tiring and exhausting to do it but hey, it's all worth it. There's more to seeing than it is to fly.

If I were to do it, I would give it a shot. It's once in a lifetime thing.

Back